C Squared Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C Squared Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at C Squared Systems

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Just general questions about PHP and SQL. Nothing major. Just read PHP and SQL tutorials from W3Schools and you will be fine. But that was a few years back. I dont know if the interview process has changed from then.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Just general questions like what are joins, different types of joins.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Manchester, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward questions. All from my resume. Nothing technical. Interviewer described mostly about the position and what the company does. What will be expected from me. Describe a project you worked on. Tell me something about yourself. How did you choose your field of study. What are your strengths.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Auburn, NH).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email setting up for phone screen after which I was invited to on site interview. The on site interview was lots of behavioral questions with some easy technical programming questions. I was interviewed by the same senior software engineer for the phone screen and on site interview. Both times there was a "brain teaser" question thrown in the questions.

C++ Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C Squared Systems.

Interview

Applied online through linkedin, contacted me for phone interview. Process took 2 weeks. Senior engineer called for the process, asked me about my programming skills, not much technical, my project experiences, HR questions, my rating in c++, multithreading programming etc

Interview Questions

• basic ques on C++, multi threading, corrections in code, behavioral questions, projects and my experiences, mostly on OOP concepts   Answer Question

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Clifton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on online after two days I received a call from a executive there had a brief conversation about the position shortly after the phone call received a email for a 1:1 interview the following week. The interview was conducted by the regional manager he screens all the applicants not the one who gives you the initial phone call I found this out later from two other applicants. The interview lasted about 50 minutes starts off by asking for a brief summary of my work and education experience. Then the interviewer told me about the company and the benefits and what the position entails. The benefits are really good 3 weeks paid vacation and don't have to contribute to health insurance but dental yes. After that I was asked a few questions based on my work experience that was relevant to the the position it was nothing difficult. Then came the salary negotiation here is where the interviewer made it uncomfortable he will low ball you or try to maneuver you to go a lot lower then what the current average in the market for this position. I have talk to two other applicants one for this position and one for another RF position the same scenario.

Beware! here is where it gets strange after a couple of minutes of silence the interviewer said that he would like to bring me on board that I will start the following week and told me a lot more about the position and work life there. Ended by saying he will email me information about my start date but nothing I received nothing I emailed and try calling but he ignored me.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C Squared Systems in December 2016.

Interview

Quick and Simple. Asked about previous RF experiences , projects. Went over resume together. I was able to speak to the regional manager about any further questions. They brought up co-op procedures and also were flexible with timing as I was enrolled in a full time college

Interview Questions

• How would I go about bringing a cell signal to the basement of an office?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C Squared Systems.

Interview

Process was minimal. Toughest question was: What is 'Scope'. They seemed under prepared to do any sort of interview. One interviewer kept making jokes, couldn't tell if he was serious or not. Couldn't get a good idea what the job was like or what was expected of me. They kept looking at each other asking if they were allowed to ask that question.

Mostly yes, I had a degree and didn't do anything to have them turn me down. No real questions. They have improved since then.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

RF Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Lyndhurst, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Very brief during the phone interview and on-site part as well. Got called after a couple of weeks since the application. Less 30 minutes of phone screening and then about an hour of the on-site interview from Supervisor to Manager.

QC Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Auburn, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and process took about one week. They knew that I was a fresh graduate from college and they asked me to come for an interview. I went to interview and they smash me with bunch of java, php, and TCP questions. I had a great passion for their company and technologies that they use but they somehow wanted more out of me. I thought I did fine and waited for their call but they never did.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Beltsville, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and efficient. I first applied and then was contacted the next day and had a phone screening the day after. The phone screening consisted of going over my resume and even asking me a few technical questions which aren't very difficult (testing your basic knowledge of what you learned in school). The day after I was told to come into an in person interview. The person interviewing me was very nice and it was behavioral and situational questions. Overall you just need basic signals knowledge which you should have learned in school.

Interview Questions

Salary is a lot lower than what you would expect from other companies and driving distance was a little further than I wanted.