C&A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.4

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&A (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

They were very professional and I appreciate them giving me the opportunity to come in and see the company. I think that it took longer for them to call me than it should have taken them to reach out because I had other employers lined up and needed them to hire me so i could pay my rent very soon. It meant the world to me to pay my rent on time so that I can stress free but they did call me I was just impatient but I thank them for being awesome people.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C&A.

Interview

It was average and good. The asked many questions. Work related and not, but mostly work related. I didn't really like the question about the dream job. The interviewer was friendly

Merchandise Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&A.

Interview

One phone interview with HR ( it took 40 minutes)
    One phone interview with the hiring manager and a unit leader (it took 40 minutes)
    One on site interview with the hiring manager
    One on site interview with a unit leader

Interview Questions

• HR asked usual hiring questions. We went through resume. Why I consider changing job or relocating?
      Hiring manager asked more technical questions and some behavioral questions.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&A (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The Guy who asked me Question on OOPs he Himself dont know about the concepts even if he was wrong i said him to sir its wrong theory you are telling hopefully i have phone in my hand and i showed me by Googled but still he was apposing

Interview Questions

• what is polymorphic and he stuck here only as he dont know proper of this   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilvoorde (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&A (Vilvoorde (Belgium)) in January 2016.

Interview

For this Assistant position at C&A I had to pass an interview over the phone with HR person, an interview with HR face-to-face followed by some abstract reasoning testing and then another interview with the Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked weather I was interested in fashion, even if my job position had nothing to do with fashion.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C&A.

Interview

Extremely long and cumbersome, round after round after round with weeks between them keeping me on hold. Very inhumane process, not at all professional and the interview itself was quite bland, very standard questions on weaknesses and expectations. Definitely a bad experience. In the end I was mostly tired of it and as the weeks went by got less and less enthusiastic about the whole job prospect.

Interview Questions

• If they were to ask my previous employer if they felt happy after I left my job, what would they say?   Answer Question

Merchandise Planning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&A (Brussels (Belgium)) in June 2013.

Interview

I came in through a selection bureau and had three interviews at C&A; two with HR and one with my future unit leader. There are a series of computer tests relating to language (you need to be able to understand a list of instructions in English) a personality test and a logic test with a series of figures and you choose the next one. If you want a higher position in planning you will also need to take a leadership test, a mathematics test and a more difficult version of the logic test. Getting the results from HR on your tests is messy; you have to keep asking and possibly get your unit leader involved if you were applying for another position in the company.

Interview Questions

• The reason I gave a negative review is that some of the questions - even on the questionnaire that you need to fill out - are absolutely not relevant to the job and can be quite discriminatory. For example, the questionnaire wanted to know the profession of both of my parents; I think this is unnecessary information for an office job and, if one of my parents had had trouble with the law or if I had had a difficult upbringing, it shouldn't have any bearing on my applicability for the position. My education and job experience are relevant. As a woman I was repeatedly asked in interviews and when applying to progress through the company, how I intended to combine that with motherhood. I have not heard one male colleague report that he was asked how he intended to combine his job with fatherhood.   Answer Question

Interview

one phone interview
    one on site interview with HR
    one on site interview with division manager
    one on site interview with department manager

Interview Questions

• What is the best thing that you think you have done so far in your life?   1 Answer

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&A (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

You will be interviewed atleast 4 times, from line manager level to the office Manager
    It was mostly 1:1 interview and it lasted about 45 minutes
    They also asked about your family background

Interview Questions

• what was your course about?
      what is your experience?
      what is your goal,
      1 Answer

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at C&A (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2011.

Interview

About 3 interviews with head of buying, department manager and HR. It was a long process, but very neat and organized. The only thing is that they were not prompt on time. everyone treated me with respect and very professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? The basics.   1 Answer