- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at C&C
I applied online. I interviewed at C&C in Sep 2021
fairly standard. Mix of personal questions, competency questions and job based questions. Then followed by a second interview where I had to present my answers to a ppt task. After second interview, was offered role.
- What brands do you feel are inspirational in the digital landscape?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at C&C (Glasgow, Scotland) in Aug 2020
2 stage interview process. First interview over zoom to establish you fit the job description through education and previous experience and second interview was personality based with a tour of the site.
- How did you resolve a dispute between yourself and a colleague?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
I applied online. I interviewed at C&C (London, England) in Jan 2018
First thing first you have to start an application, you write your name your address and all your information. then you do some tests after that if you are lucky enough you do more test then an interview.
- Explain a time where you exceeded a target
Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C&C (Glasgow, Scotland)
I asked if they had a position for a final year chemical engineering student at their Wellpark brewery in Glasgow, the home of Tennent's. They emailed back inviting me for an interview. It was more of an informal chat. I then got offered the job.
- They were really just asking about why I was interested in working for tennents, how I got into the brewing industry in general, things like that. No behavioural questions, if I remember correctly.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&C (Bristol, England) in Jun 2014
Email a CV and cover letter, then called for a quick telephone interview. Lastly, a face-to-face interview with the head of logisitics, and HR director. The telephone interview was very friendly and informal. Was just asked basic competency questions and asked about my experience. Then they paid for my flights to the one to one bristol interview. This was a more thorough interview, with more indepth competency questions.
- The role of materials planner had changed to a more logistics role, therefore I had to be adaptable to the questions asked. Additionally, from studying a finance degree, it was difficult to explain the mechanical processes in logistics since I had little background on the subject.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at C&C
The last interview question you may be asked is "What can I answer for you?" Have an interview question or two of your own ready to ask. You aren't simply trying to get this job - you are also interviewing the employer to assess whether this company and the position are a good fit for you.
- More Interview Questions to Ask
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C&C (Lafayette, LA) in Feb 2013
The human resource guy was great. He asked me basic questions at first to make me feel confident. After a few minutes he started asking technical questions which was amazing.
- Where do you want to be in 5years
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C&C in Jun 2010
Interview was difficult
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years