C&R Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&R Research Interview Questions

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

Phone screen was simple and standard. Second step was in-person with Director and two VPs- this was okay...2 hours long. Excel and PPT assessment-It came with little direction and it is timed. It was not terribly hard, but I didn't appreciate that it was timed. Follow up interview with more of the team.

Interview Questions

• What kind of client company would you want to work for and why   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&R Research (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly interviewers, simple straightforward questions. No stress at all. They interrupted a lot. Be ready to be assertive and not be offended that they interrupted frequently. It was very difficult to actually answer their questions, since I was having a hard time finding the time to say it.

Interview Questions

• How would you define today's generation?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

One phone interview followed by three consecutive in person interviews. Each interview was with a different team within the company. Each interview lasted an average of 30 minutes and each team used many of the same questions when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why C+R? What experiences have you thus far that could apply to this position?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back a few months later. There was a phone interview, one on one in person interview, and and interview with potential colleagues.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&R Research (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I got recruited for this position. I wanted to find out more about it so I called and got an interview scheduled right away. The interview was generally easy; just go over your resume and the job requires this, can you do it. Friendly interview.

Market Research Interview

Interview

Sent resume with CareerBuilder, got call, came in for interview