C&R Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&R Research Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2017

2.8

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

Phone screener followed by a Skype call with 4 different team members of the Quant group. I experienced multiple delays in the process. The screener was straightforward and simple, and the recruiter was friendly. I was set up to do a Skype interview for the following week, but on the day of, it got pushed back one more week. During that time, I was also asked to fill out a paper application, sent via email... which I thought was puzzling at that stage but also just sad (how do they not have electronic systems for this already?). On the day of the Skype interview, they experienced technical difficulties and just switched to phone, which was fine. I had really good conversations with the team and thought it went well. They told me I should hear back from the recruiter within 48 hours. 2.5 weeks and 2 follow up emails later, I still had not heard back. Granted, we were approaching the holiday season, but a simple update reply would have been polite. After radio silence, I emailed the recruiter that I will not be emailing her any more regarding the position, and within a couple hours, I received a reply that they will be moving forward with a different candidate. All in all, I felt that I had fairly positive interactions with them, but they left a very sloppy impression in their recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond in your role.   Answer Question

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

Phone screen was simple and standard. Second step was in-person with Director and two VPs- this was okay...2 hours long. Excel and PPT assessment-It came with little direction and it is timed. It was not terribly hard, but I didn't appreciate that it was timed. Follow up interview with more of the team.

Interview Questions

• What kind of client company would you want to work for and why   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&R Research (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly interviewers, simple straightforward questions. No stress at all. They interrupted a lot. Be ready to be assertive and not be offended that they interrupted frequently. It was very difficult to actually answer their questions, since I was having a hard time finding the time to say it.

Interview Questions

• How would you define today's generation?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

One phone interview followed by three consecutive in person interviews. Each interview was with a different team within the company. Each interview lasted an average of 30 minutes and each team used many of the same questions when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why C+R? What experiences have you thus far that could apply to this position?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back a few months later. There was a phone interview, one on one in person interview, and and interview with potential colleagues.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&R Research (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I got recruited for this position. I wanted to find out more about it so I called and got an interview scheduled right away. The interview was generally easy; just go over your resume and the job requires this, can you do it. Friendly interview.

Market Research Interview

Interview

Sent resume with CareerBuilder, got call, came in for interview