C2 Essentials Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2 Essentials

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C2 Essentials (Sterling, VA).

Interview

The process went very smoothly. I was contacted for a phone interview which went well followed by an inhouse interview. The phone interview included typical questions about working with a team, communication skills, writing skills, current HR reponsibilities, and recent successes.

Interview Questions

• The face to face interview included a test of my HR knowledge with a series of compliance questions: FMLA, EEO-1, VETS, AAP, etc. Due to my extensive years as an HR professional, I was not uncomfortable and faired well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I researched the salary trends and I was able to negotiate a little. The offer was fair and acceptable.

Office Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C2 Essentials in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume, contacted by someone that worked here. Asked me about my previous experience. Set me up with an interview, met with management and then had a second interview with the owner. Read reviews online so I decided not to move forward with this company.

Interview Questions