C3 Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at C3 Systems

Capture Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3 Systems (Crystal City, VA).

Interview

The interview process was very open ended with both parties engaging and communicating the desired need for the position. Recruited by firm and proceeded to two internal interview with executives immediately. First interview with the VP and second interview with CEO. I asked specific questions for better understand of the companies current status and future goals and to determine my contribution to the its success.

Interview Questions

• My experience in the federal business development process and strength in building relationships.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

they dont know anything. Lame people and Click Engines. They are not updated on the cloud. I dont have any other thing to say, is you are going to loose some time in your life by even simply talking to these people

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3 Systems (Crystal City, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 outstanding professionals. Thorough examination consisted of both professional experience and behavior. C3 Systems also includes for specific roles tests of intelligence and communication skills. Even if problems are not solved, it matters how they are presented and communicated.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3 Systems (Herndon, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

Telephonic and Face to face. I cleared all the rounds and was confident on the result. But they said they hired someone internally.