C3 Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

"Business Development Group"

Current Employee - Capture Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Capture Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time

Pros

I came from having worked for a intermediate to a large business and I must say that working for a small business such as C3 Systems has been refreshing. C3 has given me the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business inside and out, build strong relationships with employees of all levels. Management has afforded me the opportunity to diversify my skill set by giving me the opportunity to participate in new projects (i.e. marketing campaigns, new product launch, and project executions. In addition, C3 is also a very flexible workplace (telework, PTO, etc.).

There is new management in place and I would say that some of the old negative reviews on glassdoor are no longer applicable to C3 Systems.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"Avoid at all cost"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Potomac Falls, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Potomac Falls, VA

I worked at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

C3 Systems has good project managers and technical staff that are dedicated and hard working professionals. Benefits are reasonable.

Cons

Executive team is isolated, inexperienced, and paying attention to the wrong things. Cultural divides create toxic environment. Future business possibilities are bleak.

Advice to Management

Put capable senior managers in place that are experienced in managing technological business and people. Work more closely with the technical staff.

"I have tried to be positive but this company is getting worse"

Current Employee - Project Team Member in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Project Team Member in Washington, DC

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The project staff are smart, talented and hard-working.

Cons

The company has no leadership or direction. It is run poorly. Management constantly says they want feedback, but when you discuss real issues, they are defensive and ignore you.

Advice to Management

I am a hopeful person and generally respond well to challenges, but I honestly have no advice to the management team except to find an outside consultant to get the company back on track. It cannot be done by the current management team.

"IT Systems Architect"

Former Employee - IT Systems Architect in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - IT Systems Architect in Arlington, VA

I worked at C3 Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A growing agile development company with plenty of opportunity to move up.

Cons

Executive leadership is non-existent and culture is in flux. Employees currently operate in a fear based environment which stifles innovation.

Advice to Management

Get a leader in place to protect employees from knee jerk hire/fire decisions.

"C3 Systems - Were Past Experience Counts!"

Current Employee - Staff Member in Crystal City, VA
    Current Employee - Staff Member in Crystal City, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People get laid off everyday - at C3 Systems you can get your foot in the door at a lesser position than you previously had - and you can quickly work your way up exceeding where you've been. Opportunity is a daily occurrence at C3 Systems, where your contributions count regardless of your title. You are in control regarding how much you can grow and achieve here. What really matters is your contribution, your hard work and your respect for the Company's direction and our President's vision. You can make a difference quickly here because everyone here is now being held accountable and all achieves are recognized and appreciated. If you don't want to just be a number, sitting in an inflexible box, only doing what you are told and not collaborating in group innovations - C3 Systems is the place to be!

Cons

Negative postings against specific C3 Systems Personnel. The Administrative Team in particular has done nothing but good and what has been beneficial for this company whereas certain Company Officers singlehandedly over the last year did more to hurt the company, disrespect the President and spend more time taking smoking breaks, coming in late, leaving early and creating unnecessary chaos and havoc than in doing his job. Good Riddance!

Advice to Management

Cleaning house was the best decision made for C3 Systems! Keep up the good work!

"Excellent Management Changes @ C3 Systems"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The President hit the nail right on the head by recstructing the company's leadership - we had an old regime who were so stuck in old outdated ways and thinking that the company was anchored which handicapped our growth. The President immediately took charge and reorganized management cutting through the irrelevant and unproductive and now the company is free to soar! All the new ideas and energy have position the company for greater success than ever achieved. All due to having a President who knows what he is doing, and who has a definite vision and direction. The sky is the limit here at C3 Systems, if you work hard, embrace all the positive changes and get on board with our new plan of action you will thrive. C3 Systems is the place to be if you want to make a difference!

Cons

While all the changes I can imagine are difficult for some stuck in the old ways - management has done everything humanly possible to promote, communicate and improve the company. The only con I see is that there is still a small pocket of discontented employees wishing things would have stayed the same. News Flash! Things have already changed going back is not the answer to success - get on board or get of the train!

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job! Keep at it!

"Growing Stronger"

Current Employee - DC - District of Columbia in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - DC - District of Columbia in Washington, DC

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time

Pros

Management is flexible on hours and they don't micromanage. There is a open door policy. There have been some growing pain, but all companies have them. Employees current or old that have negative things to say, seem to only be looking for what the company could do for them, instead of what they can I do to better themselves and the company. All negativity seems to be reviewed as ways to improve but C3. The BD department seem to be running smoother and with more purpose lately. There is a stronger team environment. You can see the great efforts from Management to improve morale and open communication with the teams, by having a company Newsletter, the President has a day weekly that anyone who wants to have a face-to-face meeting with him, anonymous surveys are being done, monthly gift cards for employee birthdays are being send out, and I am sure there will be more things to come. I haven't been here long but if I can see the effort put forth by C3 Systems to make their teams happy. Keep up the good work.

Cons

The cons that have seen since I've been with the company mainly lie with some of the staff. Some of them seem to believe they are entitled to thing, like teleworking, instead of understanding that this is a place of work, if you are told to work from the office what is the big deal, unless you are using that time to do personal business. The company shouldn't pay for someone to stay at home. If you are allowed to do it once in a while you should feel grateful, not everyone has that perk.

Advice to Management

Management should continue to listen to their team. I believe upper management is moving the company in the right direction.

"They put their money where their mouth is"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Crystal City, VA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Crystal City, VA

Pros

The motto of the company: Innovation, Integrity, Ingenuity - is not another PR buzzword. This is what this company is all about and it reflects in my daily life.

Cons

Still digging for cons, couldn't find any so far.

Advice to Management

Keep the current pace!

"Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Crystal City, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Crystal City, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits, 401K match, tuition reimbursement, free game/event tickets, good work life balance, great health, vision, dental and life insurance, cares for employees, fast growth, great future!

Cons

They put some money on the metro card, so can't complain about my commute!

Advice to Management

Please keep up the good job!

"***Manipulative company******"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Crystal City, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Crystal City, VA

I worked at C3 Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Mine was the first negative review in march of last year. I came on to see there are so many. then I spoke to a few current employees. I find very little to say about the organization that is positive.

Cons

Some key individuals have left the organization. It is doomed to fail. Anyways all the best SM. Several people are planning to leave. Some have applied to my company. Learn how companies should be managed. Getting false praises on reviews here will not help the lack of leadership.