CAPSHER Technology, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CAPSHER Technology, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc..

Interview

I was given a coding challenge; they were very fast to respond after receiving my resume and continuously kept me updated about the process. They asked me to code in C++ which I had never done before so that was a challenge.

Software Developer I - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc..

Interview

I applied online and got a phone screen about a week later. The interviewer went through my resume items one by one and asked me about each thing. There was then a small coding test that I performed while talking with the interviewer.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and through my university's career fair and received an email asking to complete a coding challenge. After completing this I received an email saying I had made it to the next round and asking to schedule a phone interview with a developer. The phone interview was technical and the interviewer was very nice. It was an easy technical question but I struggled to code some parts for whatever reason, and he helped me by giving me small hints until I got to the answer.

Software Developer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc..

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter reached out to me maybe about a month later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was mostly behavioral with one programming question. Went for an onsite interview where I was asked more in depth questions about projects I worked on as well as a white board technical interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc..

Interview

Phone Interview asking about previous experience. What was your favorite part of it, least favorite part/hardest part. Wanted to know more about the questions that the interviewee had about the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter through a school career fair and a couple months later got a phone interview. The phone interview was a simple behavioral interview and the interviewer asked me about some of my past projects, which I was able to go in detail about. Interview process seemed easy, but it seemed they were looking more for cultural fit than technical skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

There was a behavioral phone interview. This was set-up via email and scheduled at my convenience during work hours. It probably lasted around 20 minutes and consisted mostly of questions concerning the ideal size of company that i want to work for, as well as company culture. This was to make sure that we would be a good fit for each other. It was low stress and as easy as carrying on a conversation.

Interview Questions

• what is your ideal work environment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and heard back pretty quickly, within a couple of weeks. After an initial phone screen, they set up a time for me to come for an onsite interview.

The interview consisted of working through a programming question that evolved somewhat as the interview went on over the course of an hour. As long as your knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming principles is fresh/complete, you should have no problem with the interview question.

Less than a week later, I was called with my offer.

The company is really relaxed and the CEOs are extremely friendly and generous. The employees are really friendly as well and seem to love that they work here. The atmosphere in general is very pleasant, there are plenty of windows so you don't feel like you're stuck in a box when you enter.

Interview Questions

• No spoilers, it really isn't a terribly hard question if you're familiar with basic data structures and algorithms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The start time was really flexible, I ended up pushing it down the line. As for salary, I didn't try to negotiate it so I wouldn't know it it would have worked.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and applied online. Fairly standard 30 minute phone interview. Went over my resume and then answered some basic C++ questions. Did a short "live" programming session where the interviewer could see the code that I was typing in real-time. Overall it was a straight-forward interview and there were no surprises.

Application

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an on-site. Basic questions over C++.