CARBO Ceramics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CARBO Ceramics

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CARBO Ceramics (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The job posting did not mention any travel requirements, but when I got to the interview the position required heavy travel. I met with the HR director and the Shared Services Supervisor. Both were really friendly and the HR Director was really friendly and informative. I would have have accepted the position, but there was too much travel involved.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. They asked the normal HR questions.   Answer Question

Carbo Ceramics SAP FICO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CARBO Ceramics (South Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

2 people interviewed me asked lots of questions about my precious projects in details along with many CO related questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at CARBO Ceramics (Lafayette, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter that this company was interested in me. She set up a phone interview. The manager called and asked basic questions about my background and to explain a little more about the company. Asked if I was still interested. I said yes. We set up for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was more about the company, meeting the other employees I would be working with and touring the facility.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my basic role in my current position.   1 Answer