CCMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCMC Interview Questions

2.6

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ukiah, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCMC (Ukiah, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Handled by Executive Director. Needs to have managers, line staff and co-workers added to hiring panel. Questions for specific job positions need to be rewritten to reflect changes in services.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with the organization?   1 Answer

Lifestyle Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CCMC.

Interview

The interview process was long but the HR team was great a guided me through the process every step of the way. I was always informed of what was going on, and clearly knew what would be happening next and it what time frame. The multi interview process is good because it makes sure you are the right candidate for the job on every level.

Interview Questions

• What ideas for events and programming do you have to bring residents to a brand new community?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCMC (Telephone, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR / a Recruiter. The recruiter was very positive, had infectious enthusiasm and our initial communications by email were very informative. I was very comfortable on the initial phone interview with the recruiter and spoke with her a couple of times. However when I moved forward to the next level phone interview by the regional manager, I was not as comfortable and the interview did go a little longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• Have any ideas come to you for events and programs you might like to implement at the community?   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you with designing and creating promotional materials for events such as flyers and posters?   1 Answer

Lifestyle Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCMC in September 2016.

Interview

There was a multi-step interview process. First, I talked to someone in the HR department. Then I spoke with the regional Lifestyle Director. After that I interviewed with the on-site Community Manager. I also had to interview with the Board of Directors of the development company.

The HR contact was extremely helpful throughout the interview process. I could tell she wanted me to succeed which boosted my confidence and really helped during the interviews.

Lifestyle Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCMC.

Interview

The first interview was a Two person panel, first round. There was second interview which was a Group (8+) interview - the second round. Average half hour to hour in length, open discussion, comfortable atmosphere. Job offer came after the team panel meet and greet.

Resident Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCMC (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a called for an interview a couple of days later. I went in and the interview was about an hour long. The assistant manager interviewed me and then brought the manager in. I was given a personality type test where I had to select the words that stood out the most to me. After the interview I got a call probably about 3 days later asking me to come in and do the drug test. I completed it and had to wait for the background test to come back and it took about 2 weeks for that part to come back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what salary I was looking for.
      About Previous jobs and what happen in those positions.
      How id handle difficult customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The whole process was extremely easy.

Lifestyle Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCMC (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by who was the previous Lifestyle Associate who had moved up to the director. Our interview was very very informal. She really didn't have much to ask or information to give me. She seemed very impressed with my application. She invited me back to create some type of write up. They gave me thirty minutes.. . I even created a promotional post for it. I thought I had the job in the bag. My background was similar to the work, but then I didn't get the job. In her email she stated, "I'm positive you're going to have a long successful career." .... ok

Interview Questions

• For this particular event and budget what would you do and how would it be promoted?   Answer Question