CDM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CDM

2.5

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Quick, efficient, smooth process. HR is very organized.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDM (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with several members of the team, asked basic questions. It was an entry level position. If you show you're enthusiastic and ready for the job, then you should be fine

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDM (Portland, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Spotty and inconsistent- like they were too busy to follow up or keep pursuing what they were looking for. I learned the person in charge of the process left soon after - which explains a few of the missed connections and loose ends

Interview Questions

• What did I like about my previous job   1 Answer

Group Art Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDM (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

I wasn't looking at the time, but went to see how another agency might be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDM (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

A friend had put my name into the HR pool and I received a call to touch base and go over some opportunities. The HR recruiter was extremely down to earth and receptive of my circumstance-- I wasn't looking for anything full time as I didn't have that much Pharma experience. I was asked to come in and interview anyway and then was able to receive a freelance Account position-- which is typically uncommon. The interviews were very straightforward-- questions ranged from "Walk me through your resume", "how would you tackle working and spearheading projects where multiple agencies are required to work together," " aside from work, what are some of your personal interests"

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your experiences in CPG would translate into Pharmaceutical advertising-- do you think there are many commonalities?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had been offered an hourly rate of $35, which to me was too low, and I was expecting somewhere in the range of $50-$60. The highest they could go was $40, with overtime also included.

Anon Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDM.

Interview

Standard questions, no structure

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Direct, straightforward, comprehensive, efficient. No wasted time. Contact person was responsive and enthusiastic and well informed about the job. Information up front was aligned with the interview experience and the follow-up conversations. Everyone I spoke with was friendly, congenial, and real.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your life where you had to do something you didn't know how to do   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDM (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

HR representative for a phone screen. Two weeks later an interview with the hiring manager. It took two weeks from phone screen to interview. I've followed up with two calls and they never called back.

Interview Questions

• What is your big accomplishment?   1 Answer

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDM (Princeton, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

I reached out and contacted an employee at CDM Princeton that is an alumni of my college and she set up an interview and got the position approved. I interviewed with her and one other colleague. They were very pleasant and asked me questions about my goals and experiences.

Interview Questions

• I had prepared well for my interview and had prepared a couple questions of my own so none of their questions were unexpected   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDM (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I felt that the process was a bit long and drawn out. 3 weeks, 1 phone interview and 3 in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick...simple and to the point. They told me what the offer was, I was satisfied and I accepted.