CDM Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview both on the phone and in person was very easy, but wish I would have trusted my gut and not taken the job. I was on time (professionally early), however, the interviewer was late and did not apologize.

Although age would speak otherwise, the interview was very inexperienced and did not ask any of the right questions or dig into my experience and background. During the whole process I felt like he was trying to get to know me better as a person. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing because you want a cultural fit in addition to experience, but I left feeling more confused than anything.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to hang out with your co-workers?   1 Answer

Mar 23, 2018 – CDM Media

We're glad that you 'accepted' the offer and you are right, we take the 'cultural' fit very serious. However, we will continue to refine and improve our candidate experience. Thank you for providing... More

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview:
    1 round : tell us about yourself
    2 round : 2 problems(cut the sticks is one of them) from hackerrank site
    3 round : tell us about yourself
    4 round : interview with VP ( Behavioral Question)

Waste of time. They were offering a pay of $35000 for full-time.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

really easy to be honest. Just go there and look good, talk like you're confident. Should get the job really easy as long as you can listen and ask questions. Just make them feel good.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself, without the dress and heels, what should I know about you?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two people from the company. It was a positive experience because not only did they ask insightful questions about myself, but they asked me about my future plans, really seeing if I would be a good fit for the companies future. It felt like I was interviewing not just for the Admin role, but for a future role within the company. First interview was on the phone and second was in the Chicago office. They then called me back for a third interview, which was supposed to be with the owner, however they had to change the original date, which was inconvenient for me.

Interview Questions

• What resources do you use to do your job successfully?   1 Answer

Mar 23, 2018 – CDM Media

Thank you for sharing your 'candidate experience' and we're sorry that our Founder & CEO was unable to make the meeting. Due to that inconvenience, if you would ever like to 're-interview' @ CDM... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview started off by being contacted via email. This quickly led to a phone interview, which was standard and quite forgettable. After that initial round, I was invited for an in-person interview with a recruiter and the vice president of the company. Overall, this experience was one of my worst interviews with a company due to the behavior of the staff. I've never felt so degraded and belittled after speaking with an executive of a so-called premier company as I did in this interview. Note you can look up CDM Media's VP via twitter to get an idea of how the man is like in real life. I wish I would have never gone through with the interview and am glad I didn't go in for a third interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL).

Interview

very basic- phone interview followed by 2 face to face with HR and VP- went from round to round in about 2-3 weeks- offer came thru after that. from start to finish- a little over a month process

Interview Questions

• standard- strengths, weaknesses, outlook, why should we hire you, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

This was a very unorganized interview proccess, I was not greeted when I arrived and had to wait for 45 minutes until the interview took place which compromised my preexisiting job.

Interview Questions

• The HR manager and ONLY person within the HR department asked me several innapropriate and irrelevant questions.   Answer Question

I did not believe in the company or its ethics

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDM Media (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Basic interview, started with a phone interview and then in-person. Learned general information about the company and role. Spoke about personal experience and skills, current position and responsibilities. Behavioral questions were asked at the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your experience and current responsibilities as well as behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2018 – CDM Media

Thank you for sharing your experience.

We wish you well on your career path.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDM Media.

Interview

On the phone then in person

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process began with a quick phone interview followed by an in-person interview at the downtown office. Both were fairly relaxed conversations with an emphasis on the company's objectives and vision. In this particular role it seems like most of your time will be spent on the phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would set about acquiring new clients for upcoming events.   Answer Question

Oct 3, 2018 – CDM Media

Thank you for spending time with us, we wish you the best in your career moving forward.