CECO Environmental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CECO Environmental

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CECO Environmental.

Interview

Phone Interview - recruiter was extremely professional and polite. Expressed personal interest in candidates, not just going through the motions of screening people out. It didn't work out, but they followed up and closed the loop afterwards. Appreciate the transparency and follow through.

Interview Questions

CECO Environmental Response

Jun 19, 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your interview experience at CECO. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at hr@onececo.com

Project Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CECO Environmental (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a great experience with the corporate recruiter, she was very nice and was helpful throughout the entire process. I was then interviewed in person by the hiring manager. He was very nice and respectful and thorough in his interviewing. This experience resulted in an offer for the job. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

CECO Environmental Response

May 16, 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you had a great experience. We are excited that you are part of our team. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at hr@onececo.com .

D365 Consultant Interview

Interview

IT leadership in this company is not very smart. During the interview, they asked a whole bunch of questions which gear more literature than practice. The consulting companies who know the software well will not ask you about these questions. The terms "intercompany" being used when the Centralized Payment is what they meant. With thick Chinese and Indian accents, it's hard to understand on the phone. Beware.

General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CECO Environmental (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Screening interview with HR. HR was somewhat disorganized and wanted only very short answers. Significant part of the interview was on the salary, bonus and equity received in multiple past jobs and on the expectations for this job. I thought it was very unusual to ask about expectations this early in the process and the interviewer required an answer, without providing any guidance or even a total picture of the role's responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Many past performance-based questions, like "tell me about a success you had" or a failure you had.   Answer Question

Professional Role Interview

Interview

Interview was with HR. I felt like it was more of an interrogation than an interview. I was only allowed to speak in brief answers and was cut off anytime I tried to expand. Asked about previous employers and why I left. Insisted on knowing my salary at each former job, very unprofessional about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict and how you managed it. Typical questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CECO Environmental in May 2014.

Interview

The interview phone call I had was very uncoordinated, human resource manager did not have my current resume and was not sure what job I was applying for. The interview phone call did not last very long and was not very detailed. It was as if they did not want to be making the call to me that day.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CECO Environmental (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Ask about your background and experience you have within the industry. They didn't give any trick questions like some companies do. It was very straight forward and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work previously?   1 Answer

Jun 19, 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and transparency regarding your interview experience. at CECO.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CECO Environmental (Greensboro, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone, interview then in person with hiring GM. Nothing hard just make sure you close like you are selling you as a product.. I also had to take a personality test.