CHC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CHC

2.8

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with manger and co-manager. Wanted to know if I had any lumber and/or forklift experience. Was I familiar with the case-goods industry? Did I have a CDL? Would I be willing to re-locate? Very laid-back interview process. Just asked me very general industry questions and a few questions about my back-ground.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn? Wanted to know if I had any lumber and/or forklift experience. Was I familiar with the case-goods industry? Did I have a CDL? Would I be willing to re-locate?   1 Answer

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CHC (New Berlin, IL).

Interview

I met with the current nurse practitioner, and then they asked me back to meet the board of directors. The board of directors only met in the evening, so I needed to return for an evening meeting. It was a bit awkward, because the other nurse practitioner brought me into the meeting and introduced me, but then they started the normal order of business and I couldn't tell if I was supposed to stay to hear all of the finances and issues being discussed, but didn't want to get up to leave. I didn't know if they were going to give me questions or just "meet" me since they started the. Isiness meeting after they met me. Eventually, they got around to interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• One of the board members asked me why I would be willing to drive out to the country to a rural health clinic when I could work in the town closer to my home.   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHC.

Interview

Interview process seems to follow a normal procedure. Application submitted, they call you for an interview, meet with 4-5 people in a conference room. Answer several pretty easy questions, ask a few questions (very relaxed), they call back within a few days and ask you to fill out paperwork. The longest wait was getting the background check completed.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to speak in front of large groups. (didn't pertain to job being applied for)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered way lower than requested, was desperate for a job so there wasn't much negotiating.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHC in August 2014.

Interview

took around 3 weeks for HR phone screening, then another 3 weeks for hiring manager interview, followed up with HR through email for the progress/result, luckily all got prompt replies.