CLARCOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CLARCOR Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Interviewed with three people. All were polite. I learned as much from them about the company as they learned from me.
    They were upfront and honest about my chances for a job offer.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CLARCOR (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved first meeting with the director of engineering. Following this meeting, a tour and brief overview of the company was provided. Lastly, a one-on-one casual meeting with the other project engineers was conducted.

Interview Questions

• Technical knowledge was inquired leading up to the in person interview. The in person portion was more of a personality assessment.   1 Answer

Technician Position Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CLARCOR.

Interview

The interview was set by a temping agency. Was interviewed for two hours with an HR, an Engineering manager and a third person. I had to sign some papers prior to having the interview and they made me take an online test (behavioral questions). Was asked a lot of personal questions during the interview. The HR discussed salary up front. I told her that I was not suppose to discuss the compensation at this time, and I am mostly interested in the experience that I would be getting from this position. Not a typical job interview, where they have a list of questions that you are suppose to answer. They were talking mostly about how their company is growing rapidly.

N/A

Accountant Interview

Interview

1 with hr, 1 with hiring manager, 1 with the group

Boxer for SSP Manual Lines Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CLARCOR (Jeffersonville, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

It was easy. Not to challenging. A monkey could get a job there. Felt like they always talked down to me. Never really was comfortable with it. Was a job though. So why not take it. NEVER AGAIN!

Interview Questions

• How long you think you will last with us?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CLARCOR (Jeffersonville, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. I interviewed with four upper management personnel and each went through different scenarios and also different aspects of the company. I was also given a full tour of the facility and introduced to everyone along the way.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my industry experience and also the type of sales process that I was used to.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CLARCOR (Franklin, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview set up via tech recruiting firm. I interviewed with the recruiters first, took tests over C++, C#, and SQL. There was also a personality test. I found out later I had ranked as an "artistic" personality, which was surprising. I then had an in-house interview at the office with HR, the man who would be my direct supervisor, and then his boss - the CIO.

Interview Questions

• The tests from the recruiting firm were pretty intense. They were designed to accommodate people who had several years' experience with the languages. Coming right out of school where I had been focusing on C for the last 2-3 years it was pretty intimidating. I thought I had bombed it, but was told that for my level of experience I had actually done pretty well.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CLARCOR.

Interview

Phone interview with a few different employees from HR and upper management and supervisors. Then will follow up with face to face and then an online test with over 100 questions.

Interview Questions

• The online questions will ask the same question over and over just in a different way to see how you answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They is very little room to negotiate with this Clarcor.