CMiC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMiC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

I had 3 interviews in Total, Technical, and the other two with VP and CTO. The technical interview went for almost 1 hour and after that, the next two interviews just to know you better.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were from flutter/dart and Java. They also had a practical session. In an Online interview, some questions were asked whose response was supposed to send in code. e.g. Creating a stateful widget in flutter etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CMiC (Ontario, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very smooth process with quick response from the HR. There were 4 rounds in total: Round 1: Written test(Aptitude and behavioural questions) Round 2: Interview with ATL, HR Round 3: Interview with Supervisor and TL Round 4: Discussion with COO The interview was conducted virtually and the entire process was completed in a week.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges did you face in your previous role and how did you overcome them?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Did both first and second stage of the interview. Interview itself was fine, asked straight forward questions. After the second interview they were choosing the person for the position and said that they would let me know by the next day if I got it or did not. Unfortunately, I didn't get it but they did not send any form of communication communicating that. Just realized after 3-4 weeks without a response that I did not get it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. What would be your spirit animal. Past work experience and how it would benefit this role.

CMiC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMiC

Interview

There were too many interviews. They waited too long to provide an offer. The offer was lower than expected. I Accepted offer from another company while waiting. This was very disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CMiC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMiC

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Most of the questions were technical, plus around data structures. Questions were good and technical. It took about 2-3 weeks for overall process. Got offer in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview with basics OOPS questions, Flutter questions, and some coding related to flutter (write hello world in a flutter, Create constructor in a flutter with 2 variables, create a simple widget with some properties)

Interview Questions
  • OOPs questions (Polymorphism, class, object, inheritance, super keyword, interface)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was a straightforward, transparent and smooth process. It starts with an SHL test, after that a phone interview with HR, then an interview with the Team, the Hiring Manager and the COO, then a background check and an offer. I would definitely recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process is pleasant. I first did an IQ test online, then 1 hour related tech test (covering Java, JavaScript, PL/SQL), then 2 personal interviews through Zoom Meeting. The interviewers put me in very nice atmosphere, they gave information about the company, the team and the projects, and asked technical questions. They encouraged me for my not perfect answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMiC (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

1st round was telephonic screening with HR. 2nd round was online technical test for an hour- which includes technical questions depending on your past experience- mix of Java, HTML, CSS-multiple choice questions, couple of descriptive questions, and lastly SQL(cursors). If you clear the online test-they will schedule an interview with team-(Manager and team) - 1hour - mainly core technical questions. If you clear the technical, final interview will be with Product Dev Manager and COO. This interview was mix of technical and HR. Product manager would ask few technical questions(similar to technical round - regarding core concepts and from resume ) COO- HR based questions-what you know about CMIC and then he will explain your role in the company. The process was very smooth and quick. Within 2 weeks all above interviews were completed and offered. The HR was very helping and considerate at all stages.

Interview Questions
  • Java - core concepts (Collections-Hash Map , Memory - heap vs Stack, polymorphism, abstract class vs Interface), few programs via screen sharing - and why is it correct or why not. SQL - packages, cursors , triggers JSP, JQuery, Javascript -if you are familiar and worked on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMiC (North York, ON)

Interview

Start with a telephone screening, technical test, then face to face, if Short listed, then they will give you the offer. Telephone screening include basic information such as relevant experiences and skills. Then, you will get a code test, if passed you will move forward to one on one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews