CN Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CN

CN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN

Interview

Applied online and did assessment. Got first virtual interview and then second online assessment before getting second interview and third interview. Criminal background check and urine test is also required.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at CN
    1 Answer

CN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN

Interview

Initial screening and interview with manager. Basic introductions and some questions about why CN, value brought to company and what value to be extracted from internship. That was about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN

Interview

Due to the Covid 19, everything was done through online Zoom. Started with a presentation in the morning and everyone had different time slot for their 1 on 1 interview afterward.

Interview Questions
  • What is working safely? Describe how you have demonstrated safe work.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CN (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was conducted professionally, yet I was put to ease. The interviewer was very interested in seeing whether what my professional goals were and I believe they aligned with the company's mission also.

Interview Questions
  • What are my professional goals ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CN (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was done through online. It was difficult because it was pre recorded and some questions you only have 1 chance to answer them on the spot. There was around 7 simple questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN (Regina, SK) in Dec 2020

Interview

This interview was via zoom due to COVID The questions were based off ofresume and why you would be a good fit. one person interviewing and two supervisors. Overall wasn't too difficult, pretty standard questions. Thats about it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN (Homewood, IL) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was very easy and simple. You first start off in a screening section that goes over simple questions asked to everyone that you video record. Then you are given another interview over zoom if you make it.

Interview Questions
  • When is one time that you worked with a difficult colleague?

CN

Application

I interviewed at CN

Interview

It was very well prepared and very clear instructions were given. Had no problem with the process and the two interviewers were respectful. The questions were pertinent and it lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How do you act when someone you work with is doing something that can be dangerous for himself during work?

CN

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CN

Interview

First round hiring manager Second round - hiring committee of three directors from different interlock Situation interview. It was Very formal. First round hiring manager Second round - hiring committee

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CN

Interview

Just got the invitation and I am trying to get some information for preparation. Hope the interview for intern would not be that difficult. Do not know how many steps would there be in the intern job. And whether it would suitable for a graduated student.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews