CP Kelco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CP Kelco

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CP Kelco (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Just as a background, I am currently employed at a very good company with very good mentors. I am just interviewing to see what else is out there.

One Interviewer kept on trying to intimidate me telling me that if I am looking a 9 to 5 job, the job is not for me and that they had hired someone from my company and they utterly failed at CP Kelco. Leadership needs to understand that if they connect with people's "why they do things" they will have employees working with blood, sweat and tears, pouring their hearts and souls into their job, to make them successful. If not, they will work for your money, 40 hours a week. If you are getting, or have, a lot of 40-hour week employees, that tells a lot about your poor leadership.

I am unimpressed by leaders that pretend to be "tough". I am under no financial stress and I am very happy with my life. Why would I want to work with a highly competent jerk? People will only work for your money if you are a bad leader. Stop blaming employees of being incompetent or lazy. How people rate you as a leader and as company tells a lot about your ability to lead.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background on Process Safety Management, PHAs and LOPAs.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okmulgee, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CP Kelco (Okmulgee, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR questions, know the bio process of the plant before hand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CP Kelco (San Diego, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Recruitement is through Addecco Staffing. There are 2 initial interviews. If selected will interview 2 more times with CP Kelco Management. Also thorough background check and thorough medical evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolve around STAR format. Open ended question asked about what I knew about CP Kelco, the operation and the market share.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations happened between staffing agency and company. I set the offer range and the offer came in at the highest amount that I requested.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lille Skensved (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CP Kelco (Lille Skensved (Denmark)) in April 2016.

Interview

At first I had a screening interview via skype. From there I had two interviews at CPKelco Skensved. The first was an initial interview getting to know the company and they got to know me, we also took a tour of the plant. A couple of days after that i got called in for the second interview and was asked to fill out a personality test. At the interview we went over the results of the test and discussed wheter or not I could see myself in the conclusions the test had given. All throughout there was a very friendly and open atmosphere.