CPG Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CPG Corporation

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Went in for an internship after taking my GCE A Levels to gain exposure in architecture and urban planning.
    There was no interview, email the company and they offered me an internship after a few weeks.

Architectural Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Office is fairly new and working environment looks vibrant from first impressions. Interviewer was nice and polite. Was asked to share more about myself and if/how I am a team player.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company and what do you look to achieve in the company?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPG Corporation.

Interview

Very straight forward and simple. Shared about my experience. They will look into your personality. Salary is under market rate, but if you would like to foot into the door, then it is something to consider.

Interview Questions

• What have you learnt from your previous job. What was the most important takeaway.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was about 1 hour long. Had a great and learning opportunity for new job seekers. Job description and company structure was clearly mentioned and inclusive of the roles and responsibilities

Architectural Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Casual and straight-forward interview processes that takes into consideration your interests and field of expertise.

Appreciates the more personal approach to interviews

The panel consists of senior management staff as well as the HR to bring you through some of the conditions if employed.

There was good overview on the company as well as some of the employee rights and limitations upfront.

Risk Control Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CPG Corporation in June 2019.

Interview

Scheduled for an interview, got cancelled last minute and HR claimed that it was because I could not make it initially and that’s why they rescheduled me. However, they already knew that they wanted to finish the interviews early. My question is why did they allocate me a slot when they wanted to finish the interviews early? It just shows a lack of respect for candidates’ time and effort put in. This should be improved.

Project Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through employee referral, it took almost 2 weeks until HR department called up for a face-to-face interview with the Division Heads. There was only one interview and they offered me the position around a week later

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience of dealing with high-level professionals   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2019.

Interview

They scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by two HR employees. It was a pleasant experience as they were friendly and had asked relevant questions about my working personality, past experiences and my interest in the company.

Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPG Corporation.

Interview

The pre-interview arrangement was a smooth process. The actual interview took about 1 hour and standard interview questions were asked. Job functions and work culture were clearly communicated during the interview.