CPI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.3

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CPI International (Stow, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Laid back interview process. Mostly focused on discussing my background and discussing the company's work. No technical questions and was given a nice tour of the plant. Very friendly management.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CPI International (Camarillo, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1) Receptionist called asking me for 1:1 interview with the a Group of people.
    2) Day of the interview: Engineers were very professional and friendly.45 minutes interview.Multiples question ranging from Technical, work history,hobbies and personal questions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPI International.

Interview

I applied online and it took two weeks for a call from hr. They extended an on site with the hiring manager and four weeks passed before another call from hr. I was invited for a second interview and met the whole team that I would be interfacing with.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CPI International (Beverly, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

HR emailed me and asked to set up a short phone interview. Very professional, no in depth questioning. We set up a face to face interview the following week. I came in and interview with HR, again just a friendly chat. Then took a tour of the facility with two different engineering managers who oversee two different departments. They were very friendly and didn't ask technical questions at all. I also interviewed with two other design and manufacturing engineers, again just a tour and simple questions. The interview is the same whether it's electrical of mechanical. I think the most difficult question was to describe a voltage divider.

Test Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPI International (Beverly, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process with them is not that difficult. Once they call for an interview, you are most likely hired. Before hand they filter your resume very well. They will take you to visit in two different major areas. They might ask you a few questions about different kind of test instrument. And it is a good place learn.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CPI International (East Palo Alto, CA) in July 2007.

Interview

staffing agency did a phone screen
    Staffing agency presented my resume to client
    Client called to conduct their own phone screen
    Client asked for me to come in in person
    Client showed me their business and interview me at their Palo Alto, Facility
    I later requested a tour of their manufacturing facility in Ontario, Canada
    Client made an offer
    I rejected initial offer
    they declined modification because they had to pay finders fee for middle man staffing agency as an excuse
    I accepted

Interview Questions

• what is your salary expectation   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't like that they wanted me to pay for them to find the right candidate but I thought the raise after 12 months would even things out and I wanted to work closer to home

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Georgetown, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CPI International (Georgetown, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a skype interview with 6 different people, all in 1 hour. I was interviewed by 4 people from the Software department, 2 at a time. After the department, 2 people from HR then interviewed me at the end of the interview. Process took around 4 days, they got back to me pretty quick. They asked a lot of questions about my resume and my experience with programming, electronics, and python or other codes.

Interview Questions

• Hr asked all the common interview questions
      What experience do you have with python?
      Which language do you prefer?
      Answer Question

Intermediate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CPI International (Georgetown, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Experience in closing financial periods
    General questions about past experience

Negotiation

No negotiations

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CPI International (Georgetown, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, one was with HR which was basic stuff about yourself. The second was a technical interview with an engineer and production manager. It involved a basic technical quiz. The position was for an RF test technician, was a fresh grad at the time and had co-op experience with RF testing at a different company.

PCB Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CPI International (Georgetown, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied through an agency. Interview was quick- within 2 weeks. Had a meeting with the manager and then the VP. The offer was made through the agency within the next week after the interview. The process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a practical design test and observed my ability to solve.   Answer Question