CPI Qualified Plan Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CPI Qualified Plan Consultants Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Regional Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Bend, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CPI Qualified Plan Consultants (Great Bend, KS).

Interview

Application submission online or on paper. After HR goes thru the application they will call you in for a computer and handwritten tests. If you pass those tests then they set up interviews with the appropriate department they think you are eligible for. Interviews are set up with the Managers and or Team Leaders of the appropriate department. After the interview, each Manager\Team Leader will give their nod if they want to offer the applicant a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult phone call   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist At CRS Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Bend, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPI Qualified Plan Consultants (Great Bend, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

I was called to come in and interview with the supervisor of the CRS Office . Had the interview with basic questions pertaining to me and history , also current expectations of career goals. Went very well. Was called back and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be at in the next five years career wise?   1 Answer

Negotiation

CRS Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CPI Qualified Plan Consultants in April 2008.

Interview

You fill out an application, they call you in for a test. Then they check to see if you quailify for the job. I have sent in resumes and have been turned numerous times.

Interview Questions

• Write a 3 paragraph reason why you want to work for this company?   Answer Question