CR2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CR2 Interview Questions

2.5

Graduate QA Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CR2 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview took place in their office, with two groups of people (qa, hr, automation). The questions weren't technical at all. A week later they told me I'd be "bored" there. Quite a dumb response from an international professional company.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CR2 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 round interviews, all in one day. They give you their final decision on the same day. I met with the marketing manager and she was very nice, very friendly and challenging. She was very clear in explaining what I would be doing and what they expect from me Everything was very supportive. She set a setting that felt like, if you work for us, we are here for you, we are here to help you grow, you get to travel the world and all you have to do is be yourself and work hard. And so far, they have lived up to that.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you 500 euro to start a business, what would you do with it.
      What are the top challenges banks face today   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They gave me a salary that I didn't feel I had to negotiate

Graduate QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR2 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied this position on LinkedIn and wait for couple weeks to get the opportunity of this interview.
    There were 2 interviews with Auto team and QA manager. Some basic Java technical questions were asked and given a very brief introduction about what they are going to do/what responsibilities for this position. They are very nice to the candidate and feel comfortable during the interview. Still wait for the final decision and hope I can get the offer in the end.

Graduate Software Engineer Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR2 in January 2013.

Interview

2 interviews- both fairly standard HQ and Tech interviews with a written tech element. Staff were generally nice but have taken over 2 months to get back.