CRISIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.1

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Tough questions, Nice Interviewers, overall positive experience.

Process started with an HR round. Next round was with a Senior BA in New York. The interview questions were tough and required industry knowledge.

Last round was with a Director and the questions were not technical.

Final round again with HR followed by Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Pricing of Derivatives, Black Sc holes Model, Stress testing related questions, CCAR, Pricing of an IPO, Effects of change in Fed rate, current news, Fx rate change impact.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds interview, one via phone, the other on site
    first round with a team lead
    second round with a manager
    very fast process, very easy interviews, be prepared with your resume details

Administrative Assistant Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

Alex Craig emailed me offering me a job we had an interview over Hangouts and he Sent me a fraudulent check
    I called Wells Fargo to verify the check and they stated that it was originally issued March of 2015

Interview Questions

• If I had a credit card and how much was the balance owing or how much was the credit limit   2 Answers

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Yakima, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the company via message and asked if I was interested. I responded and an interview was set up. I was then interviewed by the HR manager. He asked me questions. It went smoothly.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL in September 2015.

Interview

Got referral through recruiters. A 45-min phone interview. The interviews asked everything you could think of. I am going to list a couple of topics which have been covered: linear regression, PCA, credit products, structured finance products, option theories, VaR calculation methodology, etc. I though myself doing a great job in this part but didn't get through.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

very quick, only took less than 2 months, 1 month after phone interview, I got a on-site interview, after on-site interview, it took 1 week to issue an offer, then I accepted this offer, fair benefits

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Telephone, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

1 online test, one 1 in depth technical interview and offer, in all it took 15 days. Online test had in depth checking of finance knowledge right from Future and option to corp fin.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Insurance industry risk   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

CRISIL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CRISIL in January 2012.

Interview

Two rounds - one phone round and second was video conferencing... the hiring process took an eternity.. the HR was lackadaisical..... it took about 4 months... rescheduled my interview some 8 times.... the interview can be face to with the directors if you are in the city which has a CRISIL office....

Negotiation

No negotiation possible... HR is like a stonewall

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Initial Hr round followed by Manager round, Associate Director round and Director Round

All went well till the director round and the profile was kept on hold saying higher package and they are expecting people with lower packages below INR 7 lakhs or less

Interview Questions

• It's all about the Transaction monitoring and more of Aml domain knowledge.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I interviewed at CRISIL (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in May 2017.

Interview

This description is only for the first round interview. HR called me and went through my resume and asked me some basic questions like my past experience, my expectations for the salaries, etc.