CRP Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRP Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRP Technologies

Developer Interview

Interview

First question was about tell me about yourself. Then asked some technical questions. They see the confidence . HR interview was ok. You must be prepared for core questions as they will ask you more on SQL. Be confident and you will crack interview. Overall interview was good, as i got selected.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. But you need to be prepared   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRP Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

got a call after there checked my profile on monster India went through 4 rounds of telephonic interview and then after getting selected went to Mumbai for 10 days training.

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRP Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Hi folks, please read carefully about the interview process which I've encountered in CRP. The overall interview process is easy. Firstly you will be provided with a sheet consisiting your personal Information & work exp details. You have to fill that sheet and attached your updated CV along with it and hand it to the concerned person. Then after some time you will be required to give a test on general english to check your grammar proficiency. They will provide you a sheet consisting of 40 marks (1 mark each) and for passing the test you should score atleast 25 marks or you are failed. To make clear about the questions please see below:
    15 marks - grammar (articles- the, A, an...), preposition.
    5 marks - reported speech
    5 marks - jumbled sentence
    15 marks - fill in the pararaph with correct words (easy)
    The result will be given on the spot.

If you cleared the test second will be 1:1 interview with HR person
    -Tell me about your self
    -about you work exp
    -salary expectation
    -ready to work in shifts.......

Thats all friends from my side. After this they told me that they will inform about it.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRP Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Good knowledge of MS - Office, Good Communication Skills in English, mainly English Grammer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing, They will pay you as per Ind. standards