CRS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRS Group Interview Questions

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRS Group (Itasca, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very well done. I was offered a beverage when I arrived and there was a bowl of candy on the table. I was able to meet the hiring manager as well as 2 recruiters and a member of their sales team who were all young women, like myself. The questions were appropriate and applicable, challenging but not threatening. I was nervous, as most people are, but I didn't feel uncomfortable or like I was being interrogated. It felt like a friendly conversation with 4 people who seemed nice and seemed interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience.
      Describe how those experiences would make you a good candidate for this job.
      Do you have social media experience?
      Do you have sales experience?
      What are your three best strengths?
      What are three of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Bank Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRS Group.

Interview

I found them on a local job board. I received a call back within a day of submitting my resume. The initial phone interview was about 30 minutes. Then I was off to the client interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was a flat take it or leave it offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRS Group (Oak Brook, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone screens, mainly to match my skills with their open positions -- a collaborative process. They put my hat in the ring at several Fortune 500 clients, and it took a while for the client to perform a phone screen and in-person interview before making the offer.

Interview Questions

• Data analyst skills background - Excel, Access, SQL, project management, etc.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRS Group (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview went well until it went downhill quickly. They advertised all these great benefits on their web site and I was expecting to be offered these benefits. The interviewer said that was for employees only and not for contract jobs. I would have never wasted my time with this joke of a company if I was not mislead. He had a smirk on his face because he was covered under these great benefits and thought it was humorious that somebody else was frustrated about being lied to. I rejected this joke of an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you want this job with no benefits even though we advertise benefits?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacloban, Tacloban (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRS Group (Tacloban, Tacloban (Philippines)) in September 2015.

Interview

i send my application letter via gmail, then after a days they contact me for an interview, and they ask me about everything they want and i confidently answer all the question on me.

Interview Questions

• if i can work under pleasure and even weekends if needed to process the unfinish   1 Answer

Assistant Officer for Activities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Ma`ādī (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CRS Group (Al Ma`ādī (Egypt)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very casual, the interviewers were so welcoming, They called me one month after applying and made a phone interview. I did so bad at the phone but they called me for coming to interview me. They asked easy questions. It was fun.