CSM Bakery Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was waste of time. Highly unprofessional.
    I had 4 rounds of interview in 1 month time. After 4th round of interview, I was verbally told that I am selected.
    I tried to negotiate the salary but since they were not flexible, I agreed to the offered salary.
    Later every other day they saythey will come back. but there was no email reply and all calls were ignored. They ignored emails and calls as if interview never happen.
    HR should have shown some professionalism and courtesy to share the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Technical round- Scenario based technical questions.
      Managerial round- decision making questions
      Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Week 1 - Applied - phone screen by recruiter
    Week 2 - Phone screen by hiring manager
    Week 4 - in-person panel interview with hiring manager and his/her peers - immediate feedback "that went well. Recruiting will be back to you by the end of the week"
    Week 5 - follow up voicemail to recruiter - no response. Phone call later that week, recruiter answers "They are trying to wrap up with an internal candidate. I'll get back to you by the end of the week if not sooner."
    Week 6 - Follow-up voicemail and email to recruiter is ignored
    Week 7 - Follow-up email to hiring manager is ignored
    Week 8 - One last voicemail to the recruiter; you guessed it: ignored
    Week 9 - Radio silence
    Week 10 - Position is re-posted on CSM website

Interview Questions

• Sample of random metrics given a few days before the interview. Instructions: prepare and present your 90-day plan.   Answer Question

Warehouse Excellent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was really nice and the process was pretty standard. The hiring manager let me introduce myself, asked about my experience, some behavior questions and why I chose this position. The interview lasted about 25 mins in the morning, and I got the offer in the afternoon.

QA Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions.

Interview

First, I was called for a phone interview with HR. Then, I talked with the immediate supervisor. Lastly, I had an in person interview in person interview work multiple members of the company.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. Applied on a Friday, interview in Monday, offered position on Friday. Went through staffing agency who completed screwing and sent my resume to company. Position ended up being a direct hire so all went well,

Interview Questions

• How well do you know SAP? Are you willing to work OT? Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was awful. The hiring manager never showed up so I sat in the lobby waiting and waiting and was eventually asked to come back in 2 days. There was no regard for what was on my agenda.

Interview Questions

• Again, the hiring manager seemed unprepared and was not engaged in the interview. I don't know whats going on with this company but it was apparent that his mind was focused on whatever issues taking place in the plant.   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people; one of whom interrupted two of the other interviews - totally unprofessional. In addition, they never got back with me after the interview to tell me that I wasn't getting the job.

Other negatives were the horrific parking at the facility ( had to park across the street in the rain and dodge speeding traffic to cross the road) and the age and look of the facility which was right out of the glum environment that Tom Hanks worked in in Joe vs. the Volcano

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with 5 employees individually, in 30 minute increments. Some of the interviewers did not ask any questions and made it more of a conversation which I thought was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a supervisor who didn't communicate well?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

The interview never happened. I applied via the company's website and received an email and phone call requesting time to speak with my about my experience. I responded several times and never heard back from the recruiter. I realize recruiters are busy - and so am I. If If you take the time to email me about interest in me, it would be great if you actually follow up. Otherwise, you're wasting my time, especially since I have to fit in speaking with you in my current full-time work schedule.

This overall experience has left a very sour taste in my mouth for CSM Bakery Solutions. If this is how they treat a candidate they expressed interest in, I shiver to imagine how they treat their current employees.

Brand Manager, North America Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied, 2 weeks later a phone screening was scheduled. Phone interview went well, scheduled a 1hr phone interview with the hiring manager. Phone interview went well, scheduled 4.5 HOURS of in person interviews for the following week. I reached out to the internal recruiter on several occasions asking for a status update, no response. The position appears to have been filled and I never received any sort of response from HR saying I wasn't selected. Based on other Glassdoor reviews I think I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with SKU rationalization?   Answer Question