CSM Bakery Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CSM Bakery Solutions

2.8

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA).

Interview

One on one with maintenance manager and then sent to a computer terminal to take the Ramsay comprehensive maintenance test which killed or sealed the deal. Long interview last 3 hours with meeting and then the test.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work here?
      2. What were the responsibilities in your last role?
      3. Ramsay comprehensive test last 2.5 hours and was grueling   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR recruiter (phone), HR manager (phone), 2 interviews with Hiring Manager (phone and in person), and 1 interview with Senior Director. Overall good experience. The whole process (including background check) took approximately 1 month to complete.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions regarding overall PM background experience and details about past projects. What was your most successful project? Describe a project that failed and why. There were also scenario questions to determine if personality would be a good fit for their culture.   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process took over 1 hr 1/2 because it was over 30 people that showed up. I don’t know if people quit and they needed to fill slots or the company was growing. But they hired a lot of people that day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how would you handle a leadership role, what shift would you like to work?   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA).

Interview

They mostly go through a hiring company called Johnson service group then they’ll contact you back and forth a then they’ll set up few phone interviews then one face to face they try to give you a math quiz depending on how you answer will determine if you get the job or not

Interview Questions

• Are you open to working all shifts   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Decatur, GA).

Interview

Didn't happen. Recruiter emailed late on weekend afternoon to schedule phone interview later within same weekend or following business day.

I politely explained would need to set up for the next available business day but never got a response. No longer interested in pursuing this company if that's their method.

People may not be able to drop everything to meet with little/no notice. Please be considerate with interviewee's schedule to work on a time agreeable to both parties.

Interview Questions

• The email indicated interested in databases, modeling, and spreadsheets but never was asked/answered.   Answer Question

Vice President IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions in July 2017.

Interview

Internal recruiters were excellent!! Very professional and refreshing. Hiring manager interview was typical. Prior hands-on bakery experience was a firm requirement for all roles, but not disclosed prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a bakery?   3 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Poorly organized. Didn't last long. The interviewer added a lot of fluff and really didn't want to waste our time. In fact it was a waste of time for both of us. Why waste my time and others as well?

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was waste of time. Highly unprofessional.
    I had 4 rounds of interview in 1 month time. After 4th round of interview, I was verbally told that I am selected.
    I tried to negotiate the salary but since they were not flexible, I agreed to the offered salary.
    Later every other day they saythey will come back. but there was no email reply and all calls were ignored. They ignored emails and calls as if interview never happen.
    HR should have shown some professionalism and courtesy to share the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Technical round- Scenario based technical questions.
      Managerial round- decision making questions   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Week 1 - Applied - phone screen by recruiter
    Week 2 - Phone screen by hiring manager
    Week 4 - in-person panel interview with hiring manager and his/her peers - immediate feedback "that went well. Recruiting will be back to you by the end of the week"
    Week 5 - follow up voicemail to recruiter - no response. Phone call later that week, recruiter answers "They are trying to wrap up with an internal candidate. I'll get back to you by the end of the week if not sooner."
    Week 6 - Follow-up voicemail and email to recruiter is ignored
    Week 7 - Follow-up email to hiring manager is ignored
    Week 8 - One last voicemail to the recruiter; you guessed it: ignored
    Week 9 - Radio silence
    Week 10 - Position is re-posted on CSM website

Interview Questions

• Sample of random metrics given a few days before the interview. Instructions: prepare and present your 90-day plan.   Answer Question

Warehouse Excellent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was really nice and the process was pretty standard. The hiring manager let me introduce myself, asked about my experience, some behavior questions and why I chose this position. The interview lasted about 25 mins in the morning, and I got the offer in the afternoon.