CTB (Indiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CTB (Indiana) Interview Questions

Interviews at CTB (Indiana)

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTB (Indiana)

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTB (Indiana) (Milford, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with a current employee in the same position first. Reviewed my resume and qualifications. Then met with NPI Manager. Reviewed past employment history and industry knowledge. Discussed role and responsibilty.

Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CTB (Indiana) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite rigorous and thorough but they were all nice and professional. i first interviewed with the HR Manager, then the Customer Fulfillment Manager, Regional manager, Business Division Manager and lastly the Director of HR.
    This all took place within a period of 2 weeks. I did not get the job but two weeks later they called me back for another open position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• We do a very thorough background check, could there be anything that could hinder you from accepting this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me way more than I expected. I came from a very crappy company so I was willing to take any offer.