CTDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTDI (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through Staffing agency and got shortlisted for the position.
    I was called at the headquarters in west chester, PA.
    I was interviewed by Engineering Managers and they went across every skill and projects described in the resume.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter. Process took about 3 weeks. Normal behavioral questions and a few C++, networks, telecommunications related but nothing special. 2 people interviewed me at first and then also the director.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn today about CTDI that you find interesting?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTDI (West Chester, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went pretty well, I met 2 Engineer Managers and have some nice talk for close to an hour about what I have done in my college career and why I am interesting in this job. There are also couple technical questions during the interview but overall is not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• To write a program that to read 10 files and count up all number(0-9) from each files and return the counter   Answer Question

Soldering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTDI (Flower Mound, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was sort of a mess because the company is very busy. Sometimes they are so busy that they don't have time to interview a candidate which actually leads to a good thing. They'll put a candidate to test to see if the candidate can perform the job. I was that candidate, my supervisor was supposed to interview me that day before I perform the soldering test. He was too busy, so one of the workers put me to the soldering test and then sent me home when my supervisor wasn't available to interview me. The next day, they called me a again and said they were happy with my soldering test, so they wanted me to start working. My friend who got hired a couple weeks before me told me she had an interview and a soldering test following the interview. She told me her interviewer asked her a mix of personality questions and questions of being able to identify circuit components and polarity on circuit components. Her interview process were a little unsual, it was completely on paper giving by the interviewing person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • What can you do for our company?   1 Answer
    • Identify the four circuit components on a schematic including the resistor, inductor, capacitor, and ground.   Answer Question
    • Identify pin 1 on a transistor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will give you a soldering test. Make sure you take it easy and try to be able to do what they assign your for the soldering test.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CTDI in April 2016.

Interview

Went ok, had a nice conversation and glad I had an opportunity but now that I know of the culture would never consider again. Decent questions with the hiring manager, basic with HR

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CTDI (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

They gave me a list of times to choose from, and once I chose, they said none would work and told me when I had to be there. I showed up to find they had double booked interviews so I had to interview with other candidates. They decided to freeze my position as part of a layoff and didn't say a word to me about it, until after I accepted the job over 3 months later.

Interview Questions

• Really, they didn't ask any questions, they just gave a big tour.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At first, I told them what I needed, and they low-balled me and said take it or leave it. 3 months later when the job was back open, they tried again, and I told them what I needed and they accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CTDI (Davenport, FL).

Interview

Was contacted by a temp agency to fill this full time role. I drove 4 hours to the interview and I was sat in the employee lounge to wait for the manager; not the waiting room I expected, not off to a good start. At first everything went ok, I met with a couple managers one of which was the facility manager. I took a tour of the facility which was pretty impressive and then it was back to the office to finish the interview. It's like the facility manager had no idea how to conduct an interview. There were maybe 2 typical interview questions and that's it. The rest of the interview was him talking. He took over the whole conversation and wouldn't let me talk barely what so ever. All he kept saying was how they had no idea what they were doing in the finance department and that's why they were hiring. I considered that very unprofessional and very unconvincing that I should work there. Why would I want to be put in a situation where even management couldn't train its employees??? The interview also consisted of a menagerie of curse words that came out of his mouth, also extremely unprofessional for a first impression interview to a prospective employee. Needless to say, I would never work here. The unprofessional manner in which management runs the Davenport, FL operation with CTDI needs a serious reality check and I would be cautious of working with this company

Technician B Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CTDI (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed by a person who was later let go to save money. Why they bothered interviewing me, I have no idea. I worked by butt off. My supervisors had no idea what I did. Everyone is paid the same in the same position. There are no reviews or consequenses for poor performance.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTDI (Lewisville, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

4 min interview at Adecco office with a clueless person who was only focused to get me in and out of the office as quickly as possible and start work. She then sent me for a drug test which I passed then they said you can go to the job and ask for certain individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Did my application and got a call back within 3 days through Addecco. Pretty easy process, tour of the facility and a quick interview. They give you a flyer about a drug test and tell you to call back a day later to ensure they received your sample.