CTDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CTDI Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.1

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CTDI in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview after Email Contact. Afterwards, put into a conference call with their Web Architect and Software Manager. Call was slightly late due to technical difficulties. Somewhat uncomfortable and awkward.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CTDI in September 2017.

Interview

Asked if I could solder, even though I have an engineering degree. More interested in the background check that my qualifications. Company isn't known for good people skills

Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTDI (Joliet, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

In person interview with unclear process. There was a 2nd interview again with the position posted but a different position was offered. Typical interview of what to expect from employer

Interview Questions

• Give us a time you had to reprimand someone   1 Answer

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTDI (Coatesville, PA).

Interview

Interview Process for a temp to get a job at CTDI consists of "do you have a pulse?"....from my experience they will hire anyone due to their large turnover rate.

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTDI (Vista, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I got a interview through Addeco. They called me and ask some basic question then they need some reference after two days i got an interview. so the process is basically took one week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me basic Electronic then they asked my about my last project, soldering skill, read electrical schematic and also they asked me some basic question about my skill.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and local management team. Make sure you are prepared to ask questions so you are not surprised after accepting the position. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CTDI (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Arrived 30 minutes early and they came to see me 15 minutes late. I was the first interview. No apologies just straight into where they bring you in a depressing repair shop and sit you down to perform a soldering test while they hover over your shoulder. Pass and they ask you questions. Very unprofessional environment. Try to avoid this place or God forbid you have to bare it just to earn a paycheck.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of a diode?   1 Answer

Engineering Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTDI (West Chester, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their site. Received a call the next day to setup a phone interview. They ended up bringing me in for an in-person interview the same week. At the end of the interview, the interviewer said he'd be in touch. I sent a thank you email and followed-up with emails and phone calls, but I never hear back from them. It's been over two months now.

Interview Questions

• The interview process primarily focused on my experience in my current role and how I saw it relating to the responsibilities of the open position.   2 Answers

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTDI (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through Staffing agency and got shortlisted for the position.
    I was called at the headquarters in west chester, PA.
    I was interviewed by Engineering Managers and they went across every skill and projects described in the resume.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter. Process took about 3 weeks. Normal behavioral questions and a few C++, networks, telecommunications related but nothing special. 2 people interviewed me at first and then also the director.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn today about CTDI that you find interesting?   Answer Question