CTDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Technician B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CTDI (Flower Mound, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I first had a phone interview through Modi's Engineering for the position. They passed me on to an Adecco representative for another in person interview. After the interview I was sent to meet the repair section head, and manager. After a 15 minute interview I was put on a bench to demonstrate my soldering capabilities.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have doing level 3 component repairs?   Answer Question
    • Do you have previous experience working in a leadership role?   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

lasted less than 30 minutes

Negotiation

no negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTDI (Livermore, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very Good

Negotiation

good

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Spoke to director and manager of engineering. They were nice. They asked what projects were completed back in college and any other type of experience. They give you a tour of the building and they talk to you about their company

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTDI (Fenton, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

Very impersonable, you interview with an HR rep not anyone that has even done the work, they ask very generic questions that have nothing to do with what your doing, 15 mins max and there hire anyone even with no experience

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Did my application and got a call back within 3 days through Addecco. Pretty easy process, tour of the facility and a quick interview. They give you a flyer about a drug test and tell you to call back a day later to ensure they received your sample.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTDI (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiter called me... informed me that no relocation assistance would be available and that I would have to pay for my own travel to the interview site (did mention that I could write it off on my taxes---duh.). I've been at the Director level (very successfully) for over 10 years yet he recruiter made a big deal about the fact that I was 1 credit shy of my degree (which I'm actively pursuing).

I withdrew from the position after hearing from several first hand contacts about how poorly managed this company is.

Interview Questions

• No typical interview quesitons   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CTDI in April 2016.

Interview

Went ok, had a nice conversation and glad I had an opportunity but now that I know of the culture would never consider again. Decent questions with the hiring manager, basic with HR

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTDI (West Chester, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went pretty well, I met 2 Engineer Managers and have some nice talk for close to an hour about what I have done in my college career and why I am interesting in this job. There are also couple technical questions during the interview but overall is not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• To write a program that to read 10 files and count up all number(0-9) from each files and return the counter   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTDI.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter. Process took about 3 weeks. Normal behavioral questions and a few C++, networks, telecommunications related but nothing special. 2 people interviewed me at first and then also the director.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn today about CTDI that you find interesting?   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTDI (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Few people actually working for CTDI with most Contract Laborers through Adecco!

Interview Questions

• Willing to work a fast paced high volume job?   1 Answer