Cahill Gordon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cahill Gordon

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cahill Gordon (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with a partner who went to nyu law school, the law school from which I graduated two years ago. She was very enthusiastic about her experience at nyu and her work at cahill. at the end she told me i could reach out not only about the summer program but about my legal career in general if i had any questions. as far as OCI interviews, it was definitely one of my top.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cahill's practice? What do you want to accomplish during our summer associate program?   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cahill Gordon in August 2014.

Interview

I went to their on-campus interviews for Georgetown. The interviewer yawned several times while I was talking, which was fine. I think as with most law firms, they only look at grades and don't really consider any personality traits. The guy who interviewed me seemed really arrogant.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Cahill, Gordon that separates it from other law firms.   Answer Question

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cahill Gordon (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

it was during 9/11 so the firm was desperate for people and I knew the law firm through a previous job. My long term temp assignment had a relationship with them, so the interview process was easy. I was over qualified.