Caidan Management Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caidan Management Company

Caidan Management Company

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caidan Management Company (Detroit, MI) in Jan 2017

Interview

Interviewed with many different people. Fast response - should have read desperate. Disorganized and chaotic, like the company. Wasn't offered the job I applied for and wasn't informed until day one of orientation.

Interview Questions
  • What "value" do you respect most?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caidan Management Company

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caidan Management Company (Detroit, MI)

Interview

There was one interview and then an offer for immediate hire. Interview was with all the IS managers. The interview focused on a JAD session, which never occurs in the actual job. The organization has no notion of how JAD sessions work. There was also a focus on object modeling to create a conceptual data model. That doesn't occur in the real job either. The interview was fairly pleasant but promised more than it turned out to be. Don't be fooled by words like "professional" or "team".

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't really difficult. If you know the cookie cutter questions, you can easily walk through this interview. I have added a question when I interview people: What is your passion when it comes to business analysis? Why do you want to be one?
Be the first to find this interview helpful