Calabrio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calabrio Interview Questions

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calabrio.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and then an in-person. I had a recruiter help me through the process and prepare me for the interview. Everyone was really nice. It was noticeable that they had lead many interviews and were hiring quite a few people. I talked to 6 people including HR and the CEO during my interview. The other people were in more technically oriented positions.
    The location is very nice, but they seemed to be catering to people barely out of college a little too strongly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all very easy. I feel like they mostly wanted to see if I fit into the culture. I had to do. There was one simple coding question that required me writing the solution on a piece of paper.   Answer Question

HR and management were not able to give me a good plan of how I could further my career and take on more responsibility.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was topical and the interviewers asked good questions. The process moved quickly with good communication from Calabrio. I found they were very transparent about the role, the company and where they were headed.

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2009.

Interview

0. Screening
    ---if pass---
    1. Manager interview
    2. Technical interview
    3. VP interview
    4. CEO interview
    5. Offer

Total hours would be around 4 to 5 hours long

Negotiation

It was an associate / entry level position so I accepted without negotiate since I was fresh out of college

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calabrio.

Interview

first phone interview with HR, second phone interview with higher ups--programmers, third tour of the place with HR and technical interview with principal. Seemed corporate like but trying to give the appearance otherwise. Seemed ok company but interview feedback was non-existent.

Interview Questions

• vague technical interview questions...often more than one way to solve a programming solution.   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interview process consist of a phone interview with Human resources, followed by a more technical interview with the Director of Support Services. A third in-person interview would define if you are hired

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very casual and chill. Met the SVP over lunch and then met the CEO over lunch too. ONe thing that was very helpful was the description on what they were doing, what their strategy was and where they were trying to get too

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my operations experience   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Calabrio.

Interview

Got contacted by their recruiters several times and was dropped without so much as an explanation. Not the typical "bad interview" no response. The schedule a meeting and no show up, no response. Seems to echo some of the things other people are saying about poor leadership.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calabrio.

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR and then two interviews over the phone with a few different hiring managers. The phone screen with HR left me not wanting to proceed with the company, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and continued. It was structured in a very corporate way where the questions asked were simply about years of experience in technology, rather than depth of experience in any given silo. There wasn't one question that led me to believe they were screening for cultural fit or interest (which is the most important thing for me when looking for a new opportunity). It felt like the HR phone screen could have been accomplished by adding a few additional questions during the application process online.

The screens with the Hiring Managers were an improvement b/c it did feel like it was more about fit and experience. However, I felt it was strange that both were 15 minute phone calls rather than in-person sessions. One of the Hiring Manager screens was for a role that I was clearly not qualified for, but I was asked by the recruiter to explore it. The Hiring Manager had clear expectations for what was needed (although the job description did not clearly articulate it) and my experience did not fit the role, leaving me embarrassed that the recruiter even recommended it to me.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in Saas? How many years of experience do you have in working with call centers? How many years of experience do you have with <insert technology here>?   Answer Question