Cali Bamboo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cali Bamboo Interview Questions

Interviews at Cali Bamboo

2.9

Operations Interview

Interview

Multiple one on one interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a higher wage and bonus structure.

Operations Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and then came into the office to meet the manager for a 1 on 1 meeting. I then came back over the next few days for more interviews with various people in the company

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter about a week after applying. Phone interview with recruiter, mock sales call with manager, and finally a panel interview with three sales managers.

Mock sales call was fairly simple, just be confident and engaging. Have basic knowledge of the product. Move toward the sale but don't close too hard.

Interviews were relaxed and straight forward. Come prepared with specific examples from prior work experience, and also to talk about yourself outside work.

Everyone - the recruiter and all sales managers - were extremely friendly, professional, and helpful throughout. Definitely the most pleasant interview experience I've had which told me all I needed to know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself outside of work   1 Answer

Aug 1, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

We are so happy to hear the great feedback about our interview process! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us and our future applicants! Welcome to the team!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Their interview process consisted of an initial screen call with the Recruiter, followed by an Mock Sales Pitch call to a Regional Sales Manager. You're given a prompt for the call and a product to research and required to place the call to the Manager.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your management or peers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted within a week of submitting my resume. The first interview was over the phone, and the last two were at their office. Heard because very quickly and they were very professional. Unfortunately I did not get the position, but they really seemed like an awesome company to work for and i would definitely recommend them.

Interview Questions

Cali Bamboo Response

Apr 24, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience! We strive to make every interaction with Cali Bamboo a positive one. We appreciate the feedback and the recommendation :)

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo in May 2016.

Interview

The first process of the interview consists of a very friendly, non-pressured phone interview. The HR Manager was very easy to talk to, however after discussing, I did not meet all of the criteria's of which they were looking for and so I did not get called in for an in-person interview.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Cali Bamboo was amazing and very flexible in their interview process. Everyone was very professional from start to finish. Interviewing out of town they really accommodated for me in timing and scheduling of the interviews. When I flew out they made sure to make the most out of my time in town with me interviewing. Everyone was so nice and inviting and when I walked in I knew this was where I wanted my future career.

Interview Questions

Cali Bamboo Response

Apr 6, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience interviewing with our team - that is exactly what we strive for! Welcome to the Cali Family!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo in March 2016.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone with a recruiter who was awesome and she thought I'd be a great fit for the company. The second interview/role-play (over the phone) was with the management department and it was not as great of an experience. It only lasted 10 minutes and he had no feed back for me, which I was surprised because I feel I did really well. I emailed him a couple times - thank you and follow up. I still haven't heard anything back, which is disappointing. I don't know that I want to work for a company that doesn't have the common courtesy to let you know what the status is on their application. Very unprofessional!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo (San Diego, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Combination of phone and in person interviews. Strong focus on role playing sales scenarios and really learning if you'll be a good fit for the culture once skills are validated.

Interview Questions

• Current and previous experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cali Bamboo (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Pros: Positive environment. Good questions. Friendly staff. Receptionist made sure I was comfortable and communicated an apology for how late my interviewer was.

Negatives: Interviewer was significantly late. A little haphazard. Unclear communication. No idea of salary range until offer was made. After the initial interview it took a while to come back for my second, and after the second I was dismissed to drive all the way home, and then asked randomly to come back. I expected an offer considering I was asked to return same-day, but didn't receive one. Very odd.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative experience you had at a previous job and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i didn't try to negotiate because I was so interested in the culture and mission.

Oct 3, 2016 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your review of our interview process. We apologize for the various miscommunications that you experienced, it is definitely an area we have improved since you joined the team. I am... More