Callahan & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Callahan & Associates

Sales/Membership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Callahan & Associates (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took about 2 weeks before I had a phone interview. The phone interview was with an HR person and the Hiring Manager. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Very professional. Reviewed my background, discussed the company and position at length, and reviewed the duties of the job. About 2 weeks later, I had a face-to-face interview with three people at the same time in a conference room. The interview was about one hour long. Very professional. Asked more questions about my background, my interest in working for the firm, by knowledge of credit unions, and they reviewed the job in more detail. I was a little hesitate about applying for this job because of the negative reviews. However, I found everyone to be very friendly and professional during the interview process. I think this is a good firm. I really wished I could have gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked whether I ever worked under a quota. Asked about a difficult time I had in overcoming a specific goal.   Answer Question

Junior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Callahan & Associates (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Simple - You interview with the controller. Standard interview questions. He will ask about past experience and explain the role. Also you will be asked to tell something about yourself so that they may know you somewhat on a personal level.

Interview Questions

• Excel Skills
      Accounting knowledge - A/P, A/R, Expense reports etc