Cambridge Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Computer

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge Computer (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied online, had a typical 30 minute phone interview with a technical lead to discuss resume. Followed up with an in person interview with two associates in their headquarters. When I arrived, was led directly into the meeting room, to await for the first interviewer. After speaking for roughly an hour with a technical manager, I was left in the meeting room for 45 minutes alone while awaiting for the next interviewer to arrive, and when he did he was constantly checking his apple watch and abruptly stopped the interview for a few minutes to text someone. You would probably like to work here if you want to be exposed to new technologies, and thrive in a extremely work driven atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in data and cloud storage.   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cambridge Computer (Waltham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was referred by my college to the employer. It started out with a phone interview with the dir. of sales to see if I would be a good fit - more of a get to know you other than anything. Call concluded with setting up a time to meet with another interviewer near my school. After that, it was decided that I be brought in for a final round of interviews with 2 others.

Interview Questions