Camden Credit Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Camden Credit Services

Senior Loan Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camden Credit Services (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Poor interview process, doesn't properly assess associates, huge turn and burn for that reason, no one really wants to work at this place, they "sell" you on your potential to make large amounts of money that NO ONE IN THE BUILDING ACTUALLY MAKES, sat in a room with a horrible interviewer, I could have interviewed myself and done a better job and showed more of my qualities. They do not screen employees well because they do not plan on keeping them around very long

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a 100% commission. no negotiation

Senior Loan Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camden Credit Services (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was less than 5 min. Just pretty muched asked me if was going to school and if I smoked pot. I was in and out in a matter of no time. They I interviewed with the sales manager and all he asked was, what do you do outside of work.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camden Credit Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. Started 1 week after I was offered the job. Loved the management team and the owner. Great place to work and very good pay. Had a lot of fun with my co workers on the sales floor too. Great experience!