Cameron Craig Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron Craig Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Toledo, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process for this position was held over the phone after the company received my resume. Overall, the interview took approximately 10 minutes to complete and comprised of simple questions regarding past employment history.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job?   1 Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Had my phone screen with Marc Tappis from Cameron Craig Group. He said I was a perfect fit, as I had a lot of Workday experience, and also had a Workday certification. Then an hour before I was supposed to be interviewed by Clark Construction, Marc rudely emails me and says "After further review, you are not a good fit. Sorry" I found it strange that before he looked me up on LinkedIn and saw I was African American, I was a "perfect fit," then after he found out my race, I was "not a good fit." Considering I was supposed to have my interview in the next 60 minutes, I emailed and called Marc to ask what he meant by I was no longer a good "fit." He never emailed or called me back. I can completely understand if I looked unprofessional on LinkedIn, maybe wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, but I had professional pictures taken, and I was in a black suit with a tie. I have never felt more discriminated against in my entire life. Simply put, this was racism.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied online. Gene McQueen at the Cameron Craig Group called me to ask some more information of my background, my salary expectations, relocation situation, etc. They connected me with the employer who pretty much took it from there. Interviewing process went smoothly. Two phone interviews followed by an in-house face-to-face with my direct supervisor and the Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Went well. We got along fine and I'm excited about my new position.   Answer Question