KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cameron Craig Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron Craig Group

Cameron Craig Group

Application

I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group

Interview

It was via zoom , sounds to good to be true , they just sent me the offer letter and the W4 form they say training pay is 22hr and full time is 38hr I’ll keep you updated

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about privacy and code of conduct
    Answer Question

Cameron Craig Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group in Apr 2022

Interview

It was all via zoom. I feel like its going to be a scam. Seems too good to be true. They emailed a contract for signature and a w-4. The schedule, pay, and training are great, but again, I have not gone through the entire process to know if this is legit.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Dallas, TX)

Interview

the interview was pleasant and warm. the presenters were very cordial and made me feel at ease. I hope I get the job as it seems like a company that promotes support and growth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irmo, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Irmo, SC) in Apr 2022

Interview

I received a text message that said my resume was found on indeed. I was told that training would be for 2 weeks at a pay rate of $22/hr, then$38/hr after training. I’ve done 3 days of “training” and today received a virtual check for almost $5k for training and purchase of equipment. I haven’t done any real work and I’m unsure of whether or not it is a scam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Washington, DC) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied online. Had my phone screen with Marc Tappis from Cameron Craig Group. He said I was a perfect fit, as I had a lot of Workday experience, and also had a Workday certification. Then an hour before I was supposed to be interviewed by Clark Construction, Marc rudely emails me and says "After further review, you are not a good fit. Sorry" I found it strange that before he looked me up on LinkedIn and saw I was African American, I was a "perfect fit," then after he found out my race, I was "not a good fit." Considering I was supposed to have my interview in the next 60 minutes, I emailed and called Marc to ask what he meant by I was no longer a good "fit." He never emailed or called me back. I can completely understand if I looked unprofessional on LinkedIn, maybe wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, but I had professional pictures taken, and I was in a black suit with a tie. I have never felt more discriminated against in my entire life. Simply put, this was racism.

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron Craig Group (Columbus, OH)

Interview

I applied online. Gene McQueen at the Cameron Craig Group called me to ask some more information of my background, my salary expectations, relocation situation, etc. They connected me with the employer who pretty much took it from there. Interviewing process went smoothly. Two phone interviews followed by an in-house face-to-face with my direct supervisor and the Plant Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Went well. We got along fine and I'm excited about my new position.
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Cameron Craig Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cameron Craig Group? Share Your Experiences

Cameron Craig Group logo

Cameron Craig Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Cameron Craig Group photo of: View from our hotel suite at the Top Echelon Network annual recruiting conference - October 2013
Cameron Craig Group photo of: View from our Spring '06 conference hotel room....nice!
Cameron Craig Group photo of: Got a couple more awards at this year's recruiting conference :)
Cameron Craig Group photo of: Poolside with the fabulous recruiter Ann Wyatt!
Cameron Craig Group photo of: Visiting one of our favorite recruiting collegues in Morristown, TN...home of Davey Crockett :)
Cameron Craig Group photo of: Fun night after go-cart races at Charlotte Motor Speedway - Spring Conference '14
Cameron Craig Group photo of: Fun night out after training sessions - Spring Conference '13