Camp Bow Wow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Camp Bow Wow Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (McKinney, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The owner was so sweet. She just asked me about my experience with dogs, work history, and took me on a tour of the place. Took about 40 minutes. She explained how a typical day of work was like.

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application online, called me an hour later and asked me to interview. Interviewed two days later and was given a tour of the facility and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work at Camp Bow Wow.   1 Answer

Kennel Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Temecula, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I dropped off my application and didn't receive a call back until a month later, they called on Sunday morning. I interviewed with the manager, she seemed very genuine and honest, I had the chance to see her in action interacting with customers and their furry kids. She actually let me know I wasn't hired so I could keep applying for other jobs, it's very rare a manager takes the time to let someone know they weren't selected so I appreciated it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with animals?
      Are you comfortable with being recorded at all times? (They have cams all over the facility so customers can watch how their dogs are being treated like)   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Bentonville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Well I came in and immediately loved the environment. I was hired the day I interviewed. I was in the yard first for an hour to see how I'd do with the dogs and of course great! Then I was shown the facility and the "in's" and "out's" of the place. After the tour, I sat down with my assistant manager and we went over the basic interview questions where have I worked, what would make me a good fit for the front desk position, and so on. Everything went well, and when i got home the director called me and offered me the position and I've loved everyday since

Interview Questions

• What do I think would make me a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very fast and quite brief. The manager showed me around the facility afterwards. The interview was only about 20 minutes; they only wanted to know my prior experience

Interview Questions

• If I have experience in bathing dogs or trimming nails.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Brighton, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Everyone seemed really nice. But they lied about raises, promotions, and scheduling.
    The only good thing was it was pretty easy and really fast. I literally got a call 20-30 min later saying that I'd gotten the job.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Oak Park, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Saw job ad online, emailed my cover letter and resume and was called for an interview that next day. The interview lasted about an hour, maybe longer. We had a lot to talk about and it was fun and interactive. It seemed natural and was not nerve wracking like how some interviews can be.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work with dogs? An important questions and a important answer!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Strongsville, OH).

Interview

My interview was very brief, asked about my previous experience handling dogs and given a tour of the facility. I interviewed about 2 months after the Camp had opened.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

i was asked if i had ever worked with dogs before, if i had ever broken up a dog fight, what i would do, stuff like that. It was pretty informal, I was introduced to a couple of people, our interview was interuppted by the owner a couple times for weird stuff. It didn't have anything to do with work stuff from the conversation - i thought it was pretty rude but I didn't say anything.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

They gave me a tour first then had me come back in a couple days later for the interview.

The interview was maybe 5-10 minutes. Super basic, mostly a personality test and just asked about whether you were up to the job. Asked about things like if you were okay being in a yard with 25 dogs, on your feet 6+ hours, wouldn't mind lots of cleaning, that type of thing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer