Camp Bow Wow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Camp Bow Wow Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Camp Bow Wow

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Strongsville, OH).

Interview

My interview was very brief, asked about my previous experience handling dogs and given a tour of the facility. I interviewed about 2 months after the Camp had opened.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

i was asked if i had ever worked with dogs before, if i had ever broken up a dog fight, what i would do, stuff like that. It was pretty informal, I was introduced to a couple of people, our interview was interuppted by the owner a couple times for weird stuff. It didn't have anything to do with work stuff from the conversation - i thought it was pretty rude but I didn't say anything.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

They gave me a tour first then had me come back in a couple days later for the interview.

The interview was maybe 5-10 minutes. Super basic, mostly a personality test and just asked about whether you were up to the job. Asked about things like if you were okay being in a yard with 25 dogs, on your feet 6+ hours, wouldn't mind lots of cleaning, that type of thing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Bridgewater, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Just asked if you liked dogs. Told that there are no real requirements as long as you do not mind working long hours doing a lot of work. Asked for your availability. Asked if you were willing to work holidays since it is always open. And then basically hired you on the spot and showed you around the facility.

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (San Clemente, CA).

Interview

the interview was very quick and simple. It was more of a conversation than questions asked. I did a working interview and pretty much just followed another employee around and was told what he did.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?
      why camp bow wow?
      where do you see yourself in five years?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation they state they ill only start off at minimum wage and if you don't like that they there is the door.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Peoria, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty informal. I was interviewed by the manager, and the director of the company was also sat in on the interview. They asked me pretty standard questions, going over things from my resume and then other questions associated with the job. I got a call back within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to break up a dog fight?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted application via email. Camp owner called me (unscheduled) and did a somewhat informal interview over the phone - standard questions, nothing quirky or tricky. Second part of interview was a tour of the camp to see how I physically fit I was (part of the interview involved squatting inside a "cabin" for a few minutes to simulate some of the working conditions), how I interacted with dogs in the yard, and to give a very complete overview of the job. They really want you to understand what you're getting into, because the job is a lot more cleaning than it is playing with dogs.

Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Parker, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I emailed a resume to the hiring website email address which was listed on the craigslist ad. They liked my attitude and had me do a couple trial runs with the doggies to see if I was a good fit. And I was :)

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have with dogs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (San Antonio, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was quick and simple.I went in and everyone was super friendly with me and basically just asked about why I wanted to work there and my experience with dogs and stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camp Bow Wow (Aurora, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Since they are not yet open, all communication was done through Facebook then email. My first email was lost when I sent it to the email on their website. When I mentioned it on Facebook they had me sent it again. We met at Starbucks for an interview. The couple are very nice. They moved to Colorado to be closer to skiing. The job will be about 40% watching dogs and 60% cleaning, and more cleaning. Which is good because if you took your "baby" there you would want to make sure his sleeping and eating area were kept clean, same as at home. The pay starts at only $8.00/hr. You go to $8.25 after you learn dog CPR. There are not many opportunities to move up from what I gathered with the questions I asked. The front desk person earns more, but they are giving that position to their daughter. They are not finished with their interview process. They will go through all of the people they interviewed and give me a call next week. In the meantime I have already accepted a position with an airline.

Interview Questions

• I asked more questions than they did. They did not have any difficult questions.   Answer Question