Campbell Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campbell Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Campbell Alliance

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance.

Interview

HR talk introducing the company and asking your interests, phone interviews to further assess your competency in analyzing cases and your knowledge of the industry, onsite interviews, three consecutive face-to-face interviews, writing test, PPT test, and then an offer was extended

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Preliminary phone screening led to an invitation for on-site interview. At the on site, interviewed with multiple people at all levels ranging from consultant to managing director. Each hour long interview had a case component as well as a fit component. Cases were life science focused, as expected. Interview also included a presentation. Overall the cases given during the interviews were very interesting, interview format gave ample opportunity to get to know the firm culture. Although it was a long day, this was one of my best consulting interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Case question on how to think about indications for a new drug. Ended up with a pretty detailed framework with multiple healthcare/pharma specific parameters.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process took approximately four weeks. The first interview was with a recruiter, the second interview with the manager, who I would report to, and the last interview was at Campbell Alliance's headquarters. 4 1:1 interviews, and an excel/writing exam.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a writing test, PowerPoint presentation, and had to recreate a PowerPoint slide in the final round.

First round was an HR screening, very friendly.

Second round was over the phone with a manager, asked behavior questions and a market sizing question about a medical device.

Final round was 4 interviews total with one case and the rest behavioral about my school/work experiences, interest in life sciences, and interest in Campbell.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, phone interview, two writing assessments (one before and one after the interview), multiple one on one's (direct supervisor, 2nd level manager, team peer, three different department leaders and managers), then initial offer.

Interview Questions

• N/A - can't recall. Question weren't too difficult. The intensity and multiple personalities of the one on one's is more of tougher part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slightly flexible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Raleigh, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview day was very professional but relaxing because the HR people were extremely friendly. The interview process consisted of a power point slide test (building one from a paper printout), several one on one interviews with the 5-6 person team, and a final one hour writing test. I was extremely impressed with the talent of their team, everyone had an MBA from a top tier school (Duke, UNC, etc.). One of the interviewers took me out to lunch, and I was extremely impressed when the server at the restaurant had left an item off the bill and my interviewer alerted him of the mistake...class act. The day went very smoothly and everyone was extremely candid and honest about the work. They obviously deal with some impressive clients and are growing rapidly (there seems to be a lot of work for them to do). The writing test was somewhat tedious, but I find those analytical writing tasks interesting. Make sure you ask them the hard questions, you'll get honest answers. All of them seemed really down to earth, which is different from what I have been hearing about larger firms.

Interview Questions

• There were really no curve ball questions. If you're good enough to get an interview you will be able to handle the conversations.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied through my college for their summer internship. The first round consisted of an online 60-min timed writing assessment regarding and followed by a phone interview. The interview was a behavioral interview asking mainly about my resume, background, strengths/weaknesses, crisis situation, etc. In the end, the company was acquired and they cancelled their internship program for that year. It was rather annoying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an unexpected crisis/situation   1 Answer

Librarian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people, one at a time. Each person spent about 20 minutes with me, and they were each friendly but reserved. There were about five minutes between each interview. I was also given a short essay prompt after the first interview, which i enjoyed as it gave me an opportunity to show how I'm both creative and analytical. I was given 20 minutes to write the essay, which required I write by hand in response to the prompt.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you will learn after one year in this position?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Raleigh, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

We first conducted a phone interview and that was followed by a face to face interview with the CEO and President of the company. I then interviewed with the Human Resources leader and the Chief Counsel of the company. Interviews went very well. The strength was in the HR leader.

Interview Questions

• Will you perform personal duties as well as professional duties for management?   1 Answer
    • What hours do you expect to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2008.

Interview

This went pretty quickly, as they had a definite, immediate need for someone with my skill set. Phone screening with HR, writing test/sample, phone interview with firing manager, case & behavioral interviews with project maanger and 2 consultants, then final interview with hiring manager. Start to finish in less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty quick. They offered a signing bonus if I started earlier, but that would have required that I give less than 2 weeks notice to my employer, so I decline.d