Camping World Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camping World (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Sit, chat, tour the shop. Talk about pay and benefits. Talk about experience and explanations. Very positive. Talked about where the company is going and possibilities of advancement. Talked about people and team atmosphere

Service Writer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camping World.

Interview

2 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I feel that my offer was solid and in line with my requirements/history.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camping World (O Fallon, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy interview at a job fair in Ofallon, MO. Interviewer was nice and looked me in the eye.
    A was very to the point. The only answer he did not have was about health care costs. 20 minute interview mainly focused on what do you bring to the table? Was contacted within 3 days with an offer and accepted. The store is new construction so I was also given a good guarantee salary until the store is up and running. Position is Salary plus Commision.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World (Spokane, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very fast with the GM of the store. Just asked your basic questions to make sure this was something that would be a good fit for me and the team. I got a call the very next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in sales or marketing?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camping World in February 2012.

Interview

saw two

Negotiation

they don't negotiate

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camping World (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy interview with two of the managers. They met with me in the office and had me fill out some basic paperwork. They offered me the job on the spot and i started the next day

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Camping World (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

Recruiter found me via LinkedIn, had one phone interview followed by an in person interview at the corporate office in Linconshire and was made an offer within one day of the final interview. The offer was close to industry average for the position in terms of salary. I ended up declining the offer for a few reasons; mainly because the benefits package wasn't anything close to what this sort of position would have at other organizations. To be fair, they are very up front about the benefits package, it just wasn't right for me at the time.

Interview Questions

• Same sort of questions you'd expect for a marketing role, some more tech based than others.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Island Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World (Island Lake, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

was in house interview

was not interested

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Camping World (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

2 Phone Interviews and 1 In-Person interview with Director and other team members. There did not seem to be any organized approach to the interview process. I received mixed messages from high ranking members in the process. Led to believe I would be contacted with an offer. Never heard back from anyone. Made several attempts to get some closure to the process. No response. No letter to close the loop. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some Behavioral related questions mixed with general questions and information about company.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camping World (O'Fallon, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

very poor questioning by unqualified personnel, apparently already had position filled and was deterring people with high management to accepting sales positions. Lasted 6 minutes ... interviewer rarely looked into my eyes during discussions or questions.

Interview Questions

• what were your margins as a salesperson?   1 Answer