Canara Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canara Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.5

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview , I need to give my interview , it will be on 15th June,2016,. I hope I will do well, I have prepared well. once I got result I will publish here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Vijayawada (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was quite normal and was held for 10 min and the interviewers were very cooperative
    and helpful and made me feel comfortable there are 6 interviewers and all are aged persons

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self
      about your graduation
      various questions on graduation
      govt schemes
      diff between credit card and debit card
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was fine. nothing very exceptional. was more focused on inter personal skills, past job, educational experience, why banking and where one sees himself/herself in the bank in next 5 years and what if your desired department is not given and you are posted to some other deaprtment

Interview Questions

• nothing very difficult more about personal life, hobbies, family   1 Answer

Negotiation

not negotiated for anything. i was geeting what i wanted and they were looking for the same

Probationary Officer Interview

Interview

Written test by IBPS and Interview

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Ranchi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Conducted by IBPS. A common interview for all the PSU Banks. A panel of 4 bankers asked questions related to my educational background. some questions from history. no question from banking industry

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank.

Interview

During our period the job of IBPS was done by BSRB very similar to IBPS but the passing out of the test is not carried over. If successful will be called for an interview and if selected will be posted to any one of the nationalized banks.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of reservations (like SC / ST etc., in our Country ?   Answer Question

Interview

Competitive exam followed by interview.

Interview Questions

I also got selected elsewhere.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank.

Interview

based on score card of the written test by IBPS.
    interview
    GD

Interview Questions

• Reasoning part in the written test..   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I have attended Only One Interview, to a Private Sector Bank. It was a 1:1 Interview at Mumbai during 2006, for the post of a Branch Manager. At that time I was a Scale I Officer with my present Employer. I beleive I made an average performancIntere only. However, I was offered a posting in the Western Region, whitch I did not find suiting for me. I got Five more Interview calls afterwards, which I did not turn up, on a re-thinking that having put in 18 years of service with the present employer, I shall continue for the next two more years to get eligible for a Pension. After taking another promotion during the next two years and if I can complete a professional course being done now,the career options would be much brighter, I beleive.

Interview Questions

• Any question can be an unexpected one. So I wish to keep an open mind and try to present my thoughts with brevity and clarity.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

it is same as prevails in any other commercial bank in India