Canara Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canara Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.6

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview , I need to give my interview , it will be on 15th June,2016,. I hope I will do well, I have prepared well. once I got result I will publish here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Vijayawada (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was quite normal and was held for 10 min and the interviewers were very cooperative
    and helpful and made me feel comfortable there are 6 interviewers and all are aged persons

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self
      about your graduation
      various questions on graduation
      govt schemes
      diff between credit card and debit card   Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first they asked self details and some questions about family background..then questions from banking sector like..what is bank?
    how banks get profits?
     what is CASA ratio?
    what is wealth management?
    what is CBS?
    why banking as a career?
    are willing to work in remote areas?
    about lord balaji..
    10 minutes..that's it

Interview Questions

• related to banking sector and current affairs and about your profile   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was fine. nothing very exceptional. was more focused on inter personal skills, past job, educational experience, why banking and where one sees himself/herself in the bank in next 5 years and what if your desired department is not given and you are posted to some other deaprtment

Interview Questions

• nothing very difficult more about personal life, hobbies, family   1 Answer

Negotiation

not negotiated for anything. i was geeting what i wanted and they were looking for the same

Interview

Written test by IBPS and Interview

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank (Ranchi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Conducted by IBPS. A common interview for all the PSU Banks. A panel of 4 bankers asked questions related to my educational background. some questions from history. no question from banking industry

Law Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canara Bank (New Delhi (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Written Test conducted by IBPS and then was called for group discussion and personal interview to be held at New Delhi. Aced the GD but was little hitch at the PI. However the GD round gave me an edge over all others.

Interview Questions

• How will I help the organization.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank.

Interview

During our period the job of IBPS was done by BSRB very similar to IBPS but the passing out of the test is not carried over. If successful will be called for an interview and if selected will be posted to any one of the nationalized banks.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of reservations (like SC / ST etc., in our Country ?   Answer Question

Interview

Competitive exam followed by interview.

Interview Questions

I also got selected elsewhere.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Canara Bank.

Interview

based on score card of the written test by IBPS.
    interview
    GD

Interview Questions

• Reasoning part in the written test..   1 Answer