Cancer Care Ontario Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cancer Care Ontario Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Straight forward but very long process.
    Phone screening, and later in person interview at the office.
    Technical as well as personality and experience questions.
    Enjoyed meeting the team leads and managers. I felt welcomed and respected during the process.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions
      Detailed questions about past experiences
      Technical questions related to the position

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview

I applied online and got phone interview after 3 days, face to face interview next week.
    Phone interview was around 30 mins with HR. In person interview was with several team leads.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) Why you think that you can fit the position
      3) How you handle relationship between different team
      4) What kind of management system you like more
      5) Can you describe your current job
      6) Why you choose CCO

Brand Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with standard HR questions. It lasted about 30 minutes.
    Then a panel interview with 3 people. This lasted about an hour.
    They were all very nice people.
    The panel asked questions for 30 minutes and then I asked questions for 30 minutes.
    It was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about CCO?
      What is your experience with digital?

Analytics Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took over 3 months. Interviewed with a panel of 4 people (all technical staff, no HR staff). Interview began with a presentation of the team from the hiring manager, followed by detailed technical questions from each member of the panel. They were looking for lots of specific examples for technical activities.

Interview Questions

• Explain your resume.
      Explain you handle a situation where the stakeholder wasn't happy with your work.
      What is the most interesting project you worked on.
      How do you work with end users?

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, received a call about a month later and had the interview. I had to prepare a presentation for the panel. The people interviewing me were not friendly at all and had absolutely no expressions. I felt like they already had the person they wanted to hire in mind and were just going through the motions. Also, the atmosphere in the office was tense and people looked stressed. Waste of time and would not apply here again.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied via linked in. A recruiter set up an appointment for interview . I was 10 minutes late due to subway breakdown. Two people were in the panel but the hiring manager was the decision maker.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with transformation projects??   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Nice and Friendly panel. Very methodical and previously scripted questions. Takes a lot of notes. Interview around a square table so no hierarchy involved which is very soothing during an interview. Interview process takes about 45 mins to 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a coworker who produced erroneous data during an analysis?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview

It was one to one interview but all the questions were like behavioral and siutational based. there was a panel of three people who were really nice and friendly. they would start by telling about the company and about the position and asked if the the candidate would want to know anything

Interview Questions

• conflict you had with your team and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Business Analyst. Toronto phone screening call first and then 2 levels of interviews. Took over 3 weeks. Days of preparation at each stage for home call, and for two interviews. Think it was a reasonable process. HR is HR. Many people out there to hire who have healthcare experience, don't know if people with no health care experience will make it.

Interview Questions

• Question: Did you want to work there?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview

typical behavioral questions with some personal questions like: how did this make you feel? what would you do differently. the interviewers were very professional and nice. I was made feel welcomed and they wanted to listen to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What make's you want to wake up in the morning and go to work/   Answer Question