Candu Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Candu Energy Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Candu Energy

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candu Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

My interview was short, since I had previously worked for them before under a different company name and they knew my experience. The interview was more of a "when can you start" than a normal interview.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Candu Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Informal interview with assigned group took place after a formalized interview process was done. Phone call from contractor HR person, then contractor HR person and assistant interviewed, asking for written answers to situational question, with essay type answer requested, then informal interview with hiring manager and section lead with security clearance waiting period of months.

Overall experience of this interview was ok. The security clearance and the company HR department seemed to be disconnected, but the manager apologized for the delays in starting when we agreed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go to job site at a moments notice?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their offer was different from what I thought we agreed upon, but I accepted, and later the job was adjusted after about a year's time.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Candu Energy in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward. First got a phone call for interview being asked some basic information and made an appointment. The interview lasted for 3 hours. Three interviewers are involved: one manager, one HR, and one senior engineer. The interview process was friendly and pleasant with some technical questions and some general questions. Nothing came as surprise. Two weeks later got a phone call from manager saying everything is ok and they are pushing HR to get me. Then two more weeks later, HR contacted me for offer. Immediately signed.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with manager/colleague when there is a conflict.   Answer Question

Safety Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Candu Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

apply on-line or send resume to someone in the company that you know. then you get a phone interview if they like you, you will go for group interview. Then they will send you the offer you can negotiate before signing the paper

Negotiation

e-mail