Canon Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canon Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Canon Canada

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email from the recruiter the same day asking when I was available to chat. I told her I was tied up for a couple days and she ignored that and called me the next morning. I went in for an interview a few days later.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

2 Phone calls, 1 in office interview. Originally called by an admin associate who explained the position, after I confirmed I was interested I was given a date that I would be interviewed over the phone. Once I completed my phone interview I was then offered an interview in office. I was told to prepare a proposal and be prepared to present it to management.

Interview Questions

• Built a proposal presentation which was then presented to management   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Worst anybody can think of. They were hiring for C++, xml and action script. There was a written test in which tehre was not even a single question on these tecnologies. There were only C based question. Interviewer himself didnt know about C++.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canon Canada.

Interview

excellent interview process. cool presentation requirement. did a presentation on a moick sales presentation for a cell phone. was good in the hood. i don't really know what else to say. great entry level sales job to learn

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2007.

Interview

there's 2 interviews: the first interview is more about understanding where you fit in the company, testing confidence, what your past experience are. Then you meet with the sales manager to see if your personality fits with his. Third part is to do the computerized skills test. I find it`s more like a personality test. They want to know if you have the thick skin to be a sales rep.

Interview Questions

• how many cold calls door-to-door you`ve done in ur past jobs. I don`t have any, so it was hard for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really, they just asked you if it is ok that u are offered with this package.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Phone screening interview conducted by a human resources rep. Took place one month after submitting my application on their company website.
    2. On-site interview with the senior manager of finance department and senior human resources rep. Took place three days after phone screening.
    3. Excel Assessment Test

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected question, but be prepared to quantify your results when discussing your previous experience.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 interviews / HR / Manager and Senior Manager

The personality test is a large part of the process. Canon believes in the test and it has proven to be quite accurate and revealing.

Interview Questions

• standard questions including how you would treat the first 90 days and build a culture to make the team successful. How would you forecast, build business etc. How would you handle this type of scenario, how about this member of the team? etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was limited. Canon has standardized pay for each position. they have limited flexibility.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

yes long, boring, uninteresting and not at all positive

I was not inspired to accept

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Multi-step process, very stock corporate-style interviews at first, once you meet with the Sales Managers it is more personal, meeting them sold me on the job at that point. I make a job choice on knowing that I can work with people, not just if the profile sounds nice.

Interview Questions

• None I couldn't handle. Fairly typical of the print industry and sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. I liked the offer they gave me at the very beginning.

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Received phone call for HR in Calgary, asked basic question , referring to resume. Called backed a few days later and indicated that my qualifications fit the position. but asked about my severance package from previous employer and if i could send to them. I said that it was confidential and none of there business. called backed a few days later and pressed again that the legal dept would like to see non-compete clause. again i told them it was none of there business.
    they finally arrange what they said would be a video interview with 2 managers of dept.
    They sent link for video , but manager did not know about it and it was a phone call with one person.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about my benefits package from previous employer   Answer Question