Capital Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Financial Group Interview Questions

2.8

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Financial Group (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Several in person interviews after a phone screening. Met multiple people and had many different discussions about the career and what it takes. The process was very thorough, and you get a lot of information.

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Financial Group (Brentwood, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was very well structured and consists of 4 steps. Everyone was really friendly and tried to clearly explain the position. Also, interviewers trying to make sure that they company is the right fit for you as well as you is the right fit for the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Financial Group (Brentwood, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Flexible and comprehensive. Management wants make sure the fit for both parties is right. It is a 3 to 4 step process in which you get to meet all managers and several advisors. Some fieldwork is required but enjoyable. Management is extremely personable and will answer all questions with honesty. They do not shy away from difficult questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Financial Group (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and simple. The interviewers were very flexible to my schedule and made accommodations on multiple occasions. During the first interview I was told how the process worked. After I had gone through the interview process and was offered a job, they worked with me to figure out when a good start date was. Over all a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Capital Financial Group as opposed to working for one of our competitors?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was painless. I told them that I had made a commitment and would not be able to start full time until a specified date. They were very flexible and allowed me to start after my commitment was through.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Financial Group (Brentwood, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Very detailed in what the job entails. Its very hard to articulate how hard this business is to get into but they paint the best picture possible. It was a series of meeting with managers and current financial advisors at the firm to make sure you can ask and get answered and questions that you may have for them. Also to show you what the culture is like here at CFG and to make sure everything is a good fit. CFG goes above and beyond to make sure that it is a match for them and you as well.

Intern Interview

Interview

Met with an adviser at a networking event. Interviewed with office manager and human resources associate.