Capstone on Campus Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Capstone on Campus Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Capstone on Campus Management

2.9

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (College Park, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Called in saying they needed to fill spots for the spring semester, asked for my availability and said that the interview would last about 30 minutes. I met with the supervisor and it was very casual. I dressed business casual and she went over my resume/extracurriculars and my other commitments.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions- "name a time when..." etc   1 Answer

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (College Park, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

You have to be able to describe how organized you are as a person and why do you want this job and how will it benefit you in the future when you graduate from the university you are currently at.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management.

Interview

Only had to meet with the head of hiring for the position. Had to meet her at a different location and describe which location I would most like to work at.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

the advertisement had the hourly pay on it so I sent in my resume and cover letter. the assistant manager called me to set up an interview a few days later. Interview was Monday and by Friday they had selected their finalists so they sent a rejection email. I was impressed with their respect for potential candidates and their efficient handling of the process.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed with the manager and assistant. they started by explaining their management structure and the job. then asked typical interview questions about experience as related to the job. etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (East Stroudsburg, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two different Directors, they asked questions about my opinion of the position and what I thought it consisted of. They took the time to make sure I understood the position that needed to be filled.

Interview Questions

• What are some job duties you think the Assistant Director of Operations would entail?   Answer Question

Leasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (College Park, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I'm not going to lie; it was a long process. But it was worth it. I had an initial phone interview, then a campus interview which included interviews with the direct supervisor, co-workers, managers, and department heads. It was a 3 hour process in total but I really learned what the company was about and they answered all my questions. After the interview, there was a short assessment and finally a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? How do you deal with Stress? What is your experience with a diverse work environment?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management.

Interview

The initial interview is on the phone. Then you are asked to visit the property and meet the staff. Next drug screening and background check. From interview to start is about 3-4 weeks.