Capstrat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstrat Interview Questions

3.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capstrat.

Interview

I enjoyed my interviews. Nice people. But after numerous in-person interviews and phone calls, including very specific conversations about salary and start date, they went completely dark. If the issue is that they decided I wasn't right for the job, or I just didn't interview well, I would hold no hard feelings if they had simply said that. But instead they refused to respond to polite follow up emails and phone calls inquiring about the status of the position. It's not just unprofessional—it's wrong on a personal level, too.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstrat in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty brief interview. Was basically asked to come in and discuss with the Marketing Team what my areas of expertise were. Pretty basic and quick interview process, with softball questions about what my greatest strengths and weaknesses were. Was told I would hear back within a week but never did, even when I followed up via email with my interviewer.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capstrat (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

In October 2015 I had a phone interview for the position of Social Media Coordinator. I was extremely excited for an interview with such a great company. Unfortunately, the interviewer seemed like she would rather die than do another interview. She sounded uninterested from the beginning and seemed to be asking her list of questions just to get it over with. I didn't get a second interview, hopefully due to my lack of experience rather than the interviewer's lack of interest.

Interview Questions

• How do you best learn as a new employee in the workplace?

what are your salary requirements?
      Answer Question

Capstrat Response

Nov 5, 2015 – VP HR Director

Thank you for your feedback. Your clear and honest assessment will help us take the proper steps to make the hiring process more effective for us and for candidates like you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capstrat (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week scheduled an initial phone screen. A week later, I was invited in for a round of in person interviews with account executives and an account director. The interview lasted for about an hour and a half. A week later, I followed up, and was invited back to a second round of in person interviews.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capstrat (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call with HR department, then met with three managers, two VPs, and one director of project management. The interview took close to four hours, due to scheduling conflicts. While everyone seemed to enjoy their jobs, as is typical in agency work—everyone mentioned recent issues with budget and incoming work for the agency. Many were were hopeful about selling new digital strategy work to clients. I received an offer, but they refused to negotiate on vacation days, and salary. Their first offer is the only offer they're willing to accept.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about leading client meetings, and being the expert on strategy for project work?   Answer Question

Associate Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capstrat.

Interview

I had a very good experience with the company. They contacted less than a week after receiving my resume. Were very courteous and prompt in setting up interview time. After an initial phone interview to gauge my interest, they invited me to interview with several different people who I would have worked with.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstrat.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and then a call with the hiring manager. After that there was a round in-person interviews lasting 2.5 hours. Then there was a writing test and a personality test. The final round was another interview with hiring manager and senior management.

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

I have applied to several different opportunities with Capstrat. Upon submitting my application I logged back into the system to check the status- as they have internal application tracking. One of the positions I applied to said "interviewed- not selected". I did not, however receive a phone screen or call inviting me to interview for positions that I knew I was qualified for. This has happened three times. I have concluded that Capstrat is probably not the best company to work for if they can't be honest and upfront about an application submission. At least give qualified applicants a try and then make educated decisions based off their responses to screening or interview questions. Simply eliminating someone based off your own prejudices.

Interview Questions

• I never received a phone call after submitting my resume, despite the website stating that i was "interviewed- not selected".   Answer Question

Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capstrat (Raleigh, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a person in HR after applying to the job online within a few days. I had a very open phone interview about what my current job and responsibilities are. I was then asked for a second phone interview, this time with someone in the actual department for the job I was applying to (and who I found out later would be the direct supervisor). She asked more specific questions regarding my job, responsibilities and familiarity with new technology. Within a week of the second call I was asked to come to Raleigh to meet several members of their team. The company covered all travel and hotel expenses and gave me an itinerary to follow.
    Over the course of 5 hours at Capstrat I met with 11 people; 3 from Executive Management, 3 from Leadership Team and 5 from Professional Staff.
    I think the only downside was that I was ushered from one person to the next (barely had 1 stop for a bathroom break) and never got a solid understanding of what each of them did or where they fit in the scheme of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capstrat (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Capstrat's interview is a long one. You'll do a couple of phone interviews/screenings and then once you've passed those, you'll do a writing test. After you've submitted the writing test you come to the office to interview with 3 - 5 people (from all different teams/job functions).