Captivate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Captivate

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Captivate (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, phone conversation with manager, interview with manager and person previously in role, interview with SVP, Director, and Manager

The interview did have questions about experience, but it was a lot of back and forth about the position and more of a conversation. I didn't feel like I had to be fake. Everyone was so nice and had great follow-up. Very transparent process over. A lot of the questions were about what I wanted to know about the position, role, team, company, growth, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were moreso about the role, general questions about my resume and experiences   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Captivate (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

They put a lot of stock in the "personality test" which I don't think tells a hiring manager who is a good fit. The person that hired me left the company 3 months later. They conducted an extensive interview process and I met all of the founders of the company.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much went by the book, just look up common interview questions and that is what has asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate $5k more, but the salary range was based on more of a junior position.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Captivate (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The management wants to see your research and critical thinking skills throughout the interview in the sense of how you can contribute to the role, your own knowledge of the role, and growth.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Captivate (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

40 Minutes interview. Basically they test what you know about the company. Your capability to use data and various data sources they have. They really give credit to a smiley face and friendly attitude.