Capvision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capvision Interview Questions

Interviews at Capvision

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capvision.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by recruiter for phone interview then get a call back for a second interview in person. In-person interview has 2 parts: behavior and case study. Behavior interview they (2 interviewers) ask commonly asked questions, want to see enthusiasm. Case studies (2) usually are real projects they are working on. To be good, understand the question, criteria and research fast. Mostly recruiting/headhunting stuffs. After this, recruiter contacted after 3 days to discuss offer.

Analyst Interview

Interview

HR will contact you through phone first. During the interview, HR and director will talk to you separately. Director asked technical research questions and HR will talk to you about the package.

Knowledge Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capvision (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2018.

Interview

firstly, do a test which includes personality and logic questions, and then there will be a group interview with other 4 candidates, if you pass the group interview, then immediately manager interview-->senior manager interview.

Interview of Head of European Sales Frankurt/Munich Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capvision (Berlin (Germany)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two telephone interviews, friendly and professional, but first round ended when interviewer's prepaid mobile phone card ran out. The firm is still stuck in start-up mode, expert network website still not up and running. In the end, very thing ground to a halt. Business management weak. Still a long way to go if they want to compete with GLG, CRG and CognoLink.

Interview Questions

• General questions about marketing targets - German-speaking institutional investors, banks, HFs and PE houses.   Answer Question