Care Ambulance Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Care Ambulance Service

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Orange, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I won't suggest anyone to go to this company for interview. They are bunch of peoples there who just invite people and ask some irrelavant questions and invite them again with another group and ask the same questions. Basically it is a complete waste of time. They wasted my one month , gas and 4-5 hours of interview. They also make you walk their whole one floor company for what i don't know . IT is complete WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions

• will you be able to do help desk job?   1 Answer

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Orange, CA).

Interview

Written exam; skills testing or verification for a Training Officer; 3 person panel; Manager and two training officers. Behavioral based interview. Not common for this level of the industry. Added a sense of professionalism and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to manage multiple priorities at the same time; what did you do to keep everything on track; what was the outcome?   Answer Question

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Orange, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Check in, documents are verified and copied, 50 question exam based on NREMT exam, skills test set to NREMT standards. Interview panel with set of scripted questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were put into a situation where you needed to take charge of a team.   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

You have a One on one interview with a supervisor or HR personnel. Background and drug screen test to be done on your interview day. Skills review test. Protocol test over the level of skill on the position you are applying for.

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service in September 2016.

Interview

Serious but easy. you'll take a 50 question test on basic EMT knowledge. you will then have 4 skills to perform and a two person panel interview. There are many opportunities to ask questions and they are all happy to answer them. Alaina is very helpful in the whole hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Orange, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed for the test and interview day some time later. I took the written test and made it through that fairly easily. It contained mostly some basic EMT skills and some behavioral questions, as I recall. If you're studied up for your NREMT test, you should be fine on that, although I think a handful of candidates didn't make it through. Next, we waited to cycle through for the panel interview (with three interviewers) and the skills testing. They give you some skills sheets to study, but you should probably go over your own beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Mostly some basic behavioral questions...."Tell me about a time when you..." Practice answering using a standard format.   Answer Question

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service.

Interview

Interview process was very professional. After passing a written test and skills test you are interviewed by the head of human resources, and sometimes and additional person. Basic interview questions, I was asked to talk about myself and recieved three interview questions. My interviewer was professional and polite. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

You fill out an online questionnaire, then go in for half a day for a written test, skills test, and interview. You fill out a form to allow them to view your credit, background, etc. Then you have a physical exam.

EMT-B Interview

Interview

They were very helpful, friendly, and engaged from the beginning to the end of the process. The woman who contacts you with details on the interview process is very thorough, patient, and helpful. All of the instructors wanted to help you succeed, that was communicated and shown by them. Make sure to bring your CPR card, drivers license, and EMT license. You go in and take a 50 question interview, with anatomy and a mix of national registry-like questions. Overall though, it was easier than the national registry. If you pass that, you go on to both the skills and interview section. They hand out pages with the 4 skills you will have to perform (They're basic. We had inserting airway adjuncts, bleeding control, bagging a patient, and joint immobilization). They give you a scenario and want to see you actually perform these functions on a mannequin. When you're waiting, you can volunteer for the skills or keep waiting and looking over your skill sheets to prepare. I did that and waited for almost an hour, taking my time to look over and practice the sheets, while other people volunteered. During this waiting time, you are called randomly to go back to the panel interview, which is just a 2 person panel. They asked 4 basic questions, and want you to expand on your answers. They told us to try to answer them each by providing context to our answers, explain our part in the situation, and tell them the outcome. Pretty basic for an interview question. My questions were: what was a time you had with a difficult team member and how did you handle it? What was a time you were in a dangerous situation and how did you handle it? What was a time you were in a stressful/overwhelming situation and how did you handle it? I can't remember the 4th one. Then you're done and you can leave!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care Ambulance Service (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You do the whole process in one day. You fill out a 10 question pre employment test to see if you know the basics of human anatomy/physio. Then you are called into the office for an interview. You are asked to give your diagnosis of a couple patient scenarios. From there you are invited (or not) to orientation which is in the following week usually. Sometimes orientation is 3 days, sometimes its 1. No real process here. You are then sent out into the field.

Interview Questions

• Give your differential diagnosis of the following scenario; you arrive on scene to find a 72 year old female with pink warm and dry skins and a chief complaint of shortness of breath. Would this be possible pneumonia or CHF?   1 Answer