Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

Interviews at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts)

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts)

Sort:

Special Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) (Danvers, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Care Dimensions offers walk in interviews on Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm. (Please note, this interview was in 2018. There is not an option in Glassdoor to select the year 2018 at the time of this Q & A)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Raisers' Edge before?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) (Danvers, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

My first interview was really fun. I met with two people that were very excited about their experience with the organization and how the mission resonates with their own values. They were light hearted, but I could tell they were passionate about what they were doing for the organization. I continued for an additional three rounds of interviews and landed my dream job!

Interview Questions

• Why Hospice?   Answer Question
    • How has your work experience and training prepared you for this position?   1 Answer

Hospice Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) (Wellesley, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The position advertised was Full-time Hospice Chaplain. Within minutes of the interview beginning, I was asked if I would accept a PRN position by the Executive Director. Next the HR person present admitted that they did not have the FTE to hire full-time. Bait-n-switch comes to mind. After leaving the interview, I called and withdrew my interest in this organization.

Interview Questions

• I was working a part-time job and one of the first question was, "So what have you been doing with yourself in the last few monthhs?"   1 Answer

Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) Response

Dec 13, 2016 – Employment Manager

As the new Employment Manager (just hired) I hope your experience will never be repeated. My sincere apologies.

Hospice Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care Dimensions (Massachusetts) (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Refreshingly collegial and respectful of both the time I set aside and the experience with which I arrive. Courteous, warm, well prepared, punctual. Followed up with a telephone call and an email inquiring as to any questions left unanswered. All in all one of the most pleasant interviews and processes I have experienced.